WII Recruitment 2020: Wildlife Institute of India has issued notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate, Project Fellow, Junior Technical Assistant, Research Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Office Assistant and Project Assistant. These applications are invited to fill 38 vacant positions of these posts. Interested candidates can apply here through online mode but for the post of Office and Project assistant they have to apply by given email on or before 15th August 2020 and for other posts last date is 28th August 2020 for WII Recruitment 2020. Read More information below:
Wildlife Institute of India has invited applications for the recruitment of new posts under Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2020. The post of Project Scientist, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate, Project Fellow, Junior Technical Assistant, Research Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Office Assistant and Project Assistant is available under WII Recruitment 2020.
The process to apply for WII Recruitment 2020 has been kept online. Eligible and Interested candidates, last date to apply 15 August 2020 and 28 August 2020 According to the posts, filling the online application can be submitted on the given link.
For more information related to Wildlife Institute of India, follow our website indiasarkarinaukri.co.in regularly. Eligibility of candidates, last date of application, other important date, all important links, and other important, information related to WII Jobs 2020 or indiasarkarinaukri.co.in is regularly updated.
Other information related to Wildlife Institute of India Notification is given below in detail.
Detailed information of Indian Wildlife Institute Recruitment 2020
|Department Name (Name Of Department)
||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Recruitment Name (Recruitment Name)
||Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2020|
|Application system (Application Mode)||Online|
|application date (Last Date)||15 August 2020 and 28 August 2020|
|Official website (Official website)||www.wii.gov.in|
|Application leaf (Application Address)||To Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun, 248001 or send it through email to [email protected]|
|Educational qualification will be as per the given posts|
WII Recruitment Posts Information
|Total posts||38 posts|
|Project scientist||02 posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||04 posts|
|Senior Research Fellow||01 post|
|Junior Project Fellow||08 posts|
|Senior Project Associate||01 post|
|Project associate||05 posts|
|Project fellow||04 posts|
|Junior Technical Assistant||05 posts|
|Research assistant||05 posts|
|Laboratory assistant||01 post|
|Office Assistant||01 post|
|Project assistant||01 post|
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2020 Application fee for
|500 rupees for other posts except office assistant and project assistant posts|
Other important dates of Wildlife Institute of India Vacancy
|First date to apply||07 August 2020|
|Last date to apply (Office Assistant and Project Assistant)||15 August 2020|
|Last date to apply (for other posts)||28 August 2020|
How To Apply For Wildlife Institute Of India Opportunity 2020
- Visit the official website
- Find the Registration link and register yourself.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Provide your correct contact details i.e. Email Id & Mobile No. in the application form. The details once submitted cannot be changed.
- You will be required to upload a recent scanned / digital passport size photograph of yourself (with White background) during the application process. Size: 2.5 cm x 3.5 cm and less than 200 KB (Formats -> .JPG, .JPEG, .GIF, .TIFF)
- The application number and other related details will be e-mailed to the candidate after submission of their application form and will be intimated through SMS in the registered mobile number.
- Payment should be made only after duly submitting the online registration form
- Submit the form, download it, and take a print out for future reference.
Don’t forget to share this information to your friends !!