Career in Yoga: Interested in Yoga, but not sure how to get Yoga Teacher Course, Yoga Teacher, where to get information about Yoga Course. So this article is a must read for you.
Career Scope (Career in Yoga)
Yoga instructor career after class 12 is not a risky step when yoga is in demand around the world due to its effectiveness in the treatment and prevention of lifestyle disorders and psychiatric diseases.
The Yoga Teacher salary is satisfactory and the Yoga teacher does not pay attention to the market standard. After doing diploma in yoga, many yoga instructors have earned good salaries.
All the communications of India around the world are recruiting Yoga instructor in good salary. Yoga teacher career is also becoming attractive because yoga is being given importance in both developing and developed society.
After declaring June 21 as World Yoga Day, the yoga trainer and yoga teacher’s career opportunities in yoga have increased manifold. Many people demand Yoga Teacher for yoga therapy, where yoga focuses on specific diseases.
Thus we can say that yoga teacher career is growing very fast.
How to become a Yoga teacher?
Nowadays, people are moving towards yoga for good health and overall well-being. That is why the demand for skilled yoga teachers and trainers is increasing. To become a Yoga teacher in India (or anywhere in the world) you have to do the following:
- Regular Practice and Training To become a yoga teacher, it is most important to practice and learn the basics of yoga. Practice with someone who knows yoga, reads books, and watches tutorials that are very beneficial to get an initial understanding of the art before you commit yourself to a degree or certification. It is advisable to do the same for at least 1 year.
- Join Yoga Teacher Training Program- If you are still keen on becoming a yoga teacher, then it’s time to get serious about getting certification. Start looking for yoga schools to get certified with the Yoga Alliance Accredited Yoga Teacher Training Center. Yoga teacher training under the guidance of experienced yoga teachers will enhance your skills and also enhance your employability.
- Do some more practice – Simply completing your 100, 200 or 500 hours of Yoga teacher training certification is not enough. You have to improve your yoga practice to make sure that you teach your students in a safe environment.
Career opportunities in yoga
The efficacy of yoga to control lifestyle disorders is unique. Yoga is known worldwide for its simplicity and to a large extent, it shows no side effects.
Yoga and Yoga open many jobs in the fields of medical research, academia, management, administration, hospital, heath resort etc. The government has made it mandatory to make yoga instructor in every school.
After completing higher education, one can pursue a career in government hospitals, dispensaries, health resorts, private hospitals, teaching jobs etc. The government has established research centers, institutes and councils for the promotion of yoga. The private sector is also hiring yoga trainers along with attractive instructors.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Increase your flexibility
- It helps to increase muscle strength
- Prevents cartilage and joint rupture.
- Maintains healthy lifestyle
- Gives you peace of mind
- Increase concentration
- Stress Relief
- Gain more control over emotions
Yoga type of job :
- Yoga instructor
- Yoga therapist
- Yoga Teacher
- Yoga Specialist
- Yoga Practitioner
- Yoga manager
- Yoga Consultant
- Yoga Aerobic Instructor
- Yoga Advisor
- Research Officer- Yoga and Naturopathy
- Publication Officer (Yoga)
In India, the average salary of a yoga instructor is between 10k to 25k per month, in schools the TGT scale can get 35 to 40 thousand salary. Can get a good salary package in this field abroad.
Institute from where Yoga diploma can be done.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Delhi (6 months to 1 year course available)
- Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, Delhi (3 years B. Sc. Yoga Science after graduation, 1 year diploma, part time yoga course available)
- Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar, Uttarakhand (Diploma in Yoga, Certificate Course available)
- Iyengar Yoga Center, Pune (Yoga training available)
- Bihar School of Yoga, Munger (4 months and 1 year courses available)
- Course Dev Culture University, Haridwar, Uttarakhand (courses available from B.Sc. to Ph.D. in Yoga)
Ans: On 21 June
Ans: Yoga is being used as a preventive medicine to boost the strength of the health care system, you can get enough employment opportunities in yoga teaching, medicine and training, but all of these require you, yoga Must receive appropriate training in
Ans: It also aims to educate people about the physical, mental and spiritual benefits.