West Bengal ITI Counseling 2020 The candidates who will pass the entrance examination for West Bengal ITI Admission 2020, will further undergo the West Bengal ITI Counseling 2020. However, M group candidates are not required to appear in the entrance examination. M group candidates will be selected on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination. Candidates can take admission in desired ITI course / trade in any government or private polytechnic institute, which will be according to their rank in merit list. The state of West Bengal has a significant number of colleges. The candidates have to secure good marks in the entrance examination so that they can secure their seat in ITI College. In this article, candidates can get relevant information about the West Bengal ITI Consulting 2020 including the admission process.
|The registration date for WB ITI 2020 admission has been further extended to 31 July 2020 by the competent authority. Apply before the last date and submit a printout of the application and fee receipt to the ITI by 31 July 2020.|
West Bengal ITI 2020 Counseling
West Bengal ITI 2020 counseling will be held in September 2020. Candidates who qualify in the entrance examination or whose name is in the merit list, will be called for the counseling process. Counseling will take place at various stages i.e. the choice filling and seat allotment process. Candidates have to bring their original documents on the day of counseling. The candidates will be allotted after verification of documents and submission of fee seats. After successful completion of the counseling process, candidates will be provided with a seat confirmation letter. As per the seat allocation letter, the candidates have to report to the respective ITI institutes.
West Bengal ITI Registration 2020
|Authority||State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development|
|Category||West Bengal ITI 2020 Registration Process, Application Dates, Eligibility|
|Examination for||ITI 2020|
|Releasing of online application form||04 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit WB ITI Registration application form|
|Last date of submission of printout copy of application along with payment confirmation slip|
|Tentative lists of Trades of M Group and E Group||Check here|
|List of Gov. ITI verification centers||Check here|
West Bengal ITI 1st / 2nd / 3rd Seat Allotment List 2020
Candidates applying in the WB ITI admission process are awaiting the second counseling result. Department officials only issue ITI counseling result 2020. The WB ITI department issues the first round trail seat allocation on August. After that students can check the ITI seat allocation list process. Students can go to the West Bengal ITI seat allotment result 2020 official notification and check the trail counseling result.
WB ITI Admission Required Document Verification
Candidates will have to upload the required documents and verify them. The file size should be 200 KB when uploading. The list of documents is given below.
- ITI Admit Card 2020
- ITI Rank Card 2020
- Class xii certificate and mark sheet
- Rural lifting certificate
- domicile certificate
- If the candidate has passed the qualifying examination from another state, the domicile certificate of his parents (father or mother)
- character certificate
- Certificate of medical fitness / undertaking of medical fitness
- Category certificate for OBC / SC / ST, if applicable
- Subcategory certificate is applicable for freedom fighters / armed forces / physically handicapped
- Income certificate for financially weak candidates
- After document verification, candidates will be given a one-time-password (OTP) to login to fill the option.
West Bengal ITI 2020 Counseling Process
We have given below some important tips about WB ITI admission. Therefore, participants can check it before appearing in the counseling process-
- At the time of ITI counseling registration, candidates should have a copy of the entrance exam admit card and bank challan.
- The candidates have to pay the counseling fee. Candidates have to open the counseling site of BCECE and select the new registration option for registration. Read the instructions too.
- On the registration form, fill the registration number 7-digit roll-no and 6-digit application form printed on the Admit Card.
- After successful registration, candidates can take a printout of their registration details and keep it safe for future reference.