In the Corona period, the central government started self-sufficient India to give a right direction to the poor condition of India’s economy and the dependence of the people on other countries. Now Uttar Pradesh has taken the first step in this direction.
The state government has also started working on loans given under Self-reliant India. The Uttar Pradesh government has organized the Rojgar Sangam Mela Yojana and has transferred the loan amount of more than 2000 crores to the accounts of the beneficiaries.
Let us tell you that to promote the MSME sector in self-reliant India, the task of providing loans on easy terms was to be done, under which the UP Government organized the UP MSME Rojgar Sangam Loan Mela. So far, more than 56 thousand people have got the benefit.
If you also want to set up your business, then you can also get financial support for your business through this SSE loan fair. For this, the state government has launched a web portal and mobile app. Through which you can easily apply for a loan. Now if you want to apply in Rojgar Sangam Mela or want to get any kind of information related to it, then stay on this article till the end.
- 1 What is MSME Rojgar Sangam Loan Mela
- 2 MSME Rojgar Mela: Objectives of UP Rojgar Sangam Mela
- 3 Rozgar Sangam Loan Mela Highlights
- 4 Eligibility for UP MSME Loan Mela Yojana
- 5 Documents required for loan
- 6 UP MSME Rojgar Sangam Mela | Apply, Online Registration
- 7 How to register on MSME SATHI APP
- 8 Related questions:-
What is MSME Rojgar Sangam Loan Mela
Let us tell you that Rojgar Sangam Loan Mela is an online process, it can be taken loan through many schemes. If you are looking for a way to take a loan, then you can also get a loan through Startup Yojana, Mukhyamantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Swarojgar Yojana.
Can take MSME is one such sector in which micro industries, medium industries, small scale industries are coming. These companies should be benefited as much as possible through the MSME loan scheme so that manufacturing can be promoted in India and the public does not depend on other countries.
Let me tell you that till now, the UP government has given loans of up to Rs. 2002 crore to 54 thousand 754 entrepreneurs in the MSME sector. Apart from this, the MSME SATHI APP has also been launched to make all MSME sector enterprises a part of this mission.
MSME Rojgar Mela: Objectives of UP Rojgar Sangam Mela
Corona has created a very bad situation in the country. Due to this, crores of people have become unemployed so far, there are many people who have not got the means of bread two times.
Many people have returned to their respective states because of Corona. Now the government wants to arrange these labourers to get this work. Also, to create maximum employment opportunities in the state, the MSME loan scheme has been started in UP.
- Migrant laborers can now get work in the state and they no longer have to migrate
- To provide loans to the people of MSME sector so that they can increase their business capacity and new people can set up their business.
- The damage caused by the lockdown in Corona was done as soon as possible.
- To make India self-reliant
- To strengthen the economic condition of the people
- Eliminating dependence on services or products in other countries.
Rozgar Sangam Loan Mela Highlights
- MSME Saathi App has been launched
- 56 thousand 754 people will be given loans of up to 2002 crore till now.
- Online loans will be given to promote merchants associated with the MSME sector.
Eligibility for UP MSME Loan Mela Yojana
- An established business
- The business should be operational for a long period
- The business should not appear in the list of blacklisted companies
- The benefit of this loan scheme will not go to NGOs, trusts and charitable institutions.
Documents required for loan
- Applicant must have Aadhaar card
- Pan Card
- Registered mobile number
- E mail ID
- Complete bank account information
UP MSME Rojgar Sangam Mela | Apply, Online Registration
- Now whoever wants to take a loan for business, they must first go to the official site linked to it. Whose link is
- After clicking on the link, the home page of the site will open in front of you. Here you have to go to login option and click on applicant login.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you or you will have to click on the option for new user registration.
- Now a small form will come in front of you and fill this form and submit it.
- In this way your registration will be done and it will be updated on your phone and email ID.
How to register on MSME SATHI APP
- If you want to register through its mobile app, you can also do that.
- For this, you have to first go to the play store of your Android phone.
- Here you have to search MSME SATHI
- After this, the app will come in front of you, download it and register yourself.
- What is MSME Sector?
MSME is a sector which covers micro industries, medium industries, small scale industries.
- How many people have benefited from Rojgar Sangam loan so far?
So far, 54 thousand 754 entrepreneurs have been given a loan of Rs 2000 crore through Rojgar Sangam loan.
- Has the Uttar Pradesh government also launched an app for MSME loans?
Yes, the government has launched an app, named MSME SATHI.