Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana | UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana | kanya vidya dhan yojana 2020 | kanya vidya dhan yojana in Hindi | kanya vidya dhan information in hindi | kanya vidya dhan district wise list
The government is starting many government schemes. This time the Uttar Pradesh government has started the Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana.
This is a very good start. Many poor people are unable to teach their girls due to lack of money, but this will not happen now. Government of Uttar Pradesh has announced
All girls who pass 12th and come in merit will be given an amount of 30000 so that they can continue their further education. And fulfill its purpose. This scheme has been started to pursue girls.
Now even the poorest of poor people will be able to teach their girl with the help of 30000 rupees. This is a very good scheme which will take girls forward.
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
- 2 Benefits of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Uttar Pradesh
- 3 Eligibility for Kanya Vidya Dhan
- 4 Documents required for UP Kanya Dhan Yojana
- 5 Application for Kanya Vidyadhan Yojana
- 6 Such students of the state will get Vidya Dhan
- 7 Benefit of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana List 2020
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
Dear friends, now you must be wondering what is the Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, which girls will get this benefit and how will we apply for it, will answer all the questions in the article.
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana is meant to promote the education of girls. Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana will benefit girls living below the poverty line.
Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana will benefit girls who pass 12th, who will come to the merit. Some people teach their girls by taking a loan from bank. Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana will benefit such people so that girls can be further taught.
Benefits of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Uttar Pradesh
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana level of education will rise.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, poor people will be able to teach girls.
Eligibility for Kanya Vidya Dhan
- Girl should have a certificate of Uttar Pradesh Board School
- Uttar Pradesh should be bonafide.
- For Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, it will be mandatory to appear in the merit in the tenth exam.
- Girl will be eligible for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Dhan Yojana.
Documents required for UP Kanya Dhan Yojana
- Tenth grade certificate
- Class 10 merit certificate
- Family income certificate
- Bonfide of uttar pradesh
Application for Kanya Vidyadhan Yojana
- First of all, you have to download the online form and fill it.
- You can print it out.
- This form has to be filled carefully.
- While filling the form of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna, it should be kept in mind that if there is no error, then if there is any error, the form will be considered invalid.
- You can also apply for it from where the class XII is.
Such students of the state will get Vidya Dhan
01 Lucknow (Lakhnow) -2169
02 Sitapur (sitapur) -1226
03 Gonda (Gonda) -1382
04 Amethi -589
05 Sultanpur -1367
07 Barabanki (Barabanki) -1009
08 Balrampur (Balrampur) -375
09 Raibaraili (1214)
10 Shravasti -25
Benefit of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana List 2020
- Aligarh: 1375
- Hathras: 641
- Ambedkar: 1657
- Amethi: 610
- Amroha: 801
- Auraya: 856
- Azamgarh: 3316
- Badayu: 605
- Bulandshahr: 1224
- Kasganj: 411
- Mathura: 1106
- Agra: 1930
- Allahabad: 3493
- Ghaziabad: 1096
- Mainpuri: 984
- Etah: 783
- Baghpat: 493
- Bahraich: 909
- Ballia: 2152
- Balrampur: 340
- Banda: 578
- Barabanki: 963
- Bareilly: 1261
- Settlement: 1374
- Bhadohi: 905
- Bijnor: 1564
Friends, how did you like the Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana? Please comment and tell. If you have any question related to Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, you can comment.