UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 The UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2020 will be released online in October 2020 by UPSC officials. Therefore, the candidates who have applied for Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS 2020) and to get UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2020 should check this page. In addition, they have scheduled UPSC CMS exam date on 22 October 2020. UPSC Admit Card 2020 for Combined Medical Services Examination can be easily downloaded from the official site or with help. Download your UPSC CMS 2020 Hall Ticket and then participate in Online Computer Based Test (Online CBT) as per time. More information about UPSC CMS Admit Card and Exam Date Details is given in the sections below.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card 2020
UPSC will release the admit card of UPSC CMS 2020 in October. The UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded using the registration number and password. UPSC’s Joint Medical Services (CMS) Admit Card 2020 will be available on the official UPSC website. UPSC CMS 2020 computer-based test (CBT) is going to be held on 22 October (Thursday). UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully completed the UPSC CMS application.
UPSC Admit Card 2020
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Combined Medical Services Exam
|Admit Card Status
|22nd October 2020
|Written Test, Personal Interview
|Type Of The Exam
|Online Computer Based Test (Online CBT)
UPSC CMS Exam Date 2020
Applicants who have submitted their applications for this recruitment will have their written examination UPSC CMS examination on 22 October 2020. For this, every eligible person has to download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020. After receiving the admit card, mistakes have occurred on the UPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020, then immediately contact the Union Public Service Commission officials and correct it again. Keep checking this page for more latest updates.
UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2020
The UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card will be released on the official website three weeks before the commencement of the examination. Candidates can avail RID and date of birth or roll number (if received) and date or name of birth, father’s name and admit card by DOB. Applicants are instructed to bring an identity proof along with a hard copy of the hall ticket to the examination hall. For any discrepancy, candidates should contact Union Public Service Commission. Read below to know more information about UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination Admit Card 2020.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 download steps
- Visit the official site of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ upsc.gov.in.
- When you arrive at the home page, inspect the What’s New section.
- Check the admit card link.
- By clicking on that link, you will be taken to the new page.
- Click on the button which shows you to download UPSC CMS E-Hall Ticket 2020.
- You will be redirected to a new page, read all the instructions on the screen.
- And then click on the Yes button.
- Then, your screen will be displayed below.
- Now, you need to select any option which is tagged as registration ID or roll number.
- Enter all required details, Recapta code, and then click on submit button.
- Later, you can get your UPSC e-Admit Card 2020 for Combined Medical Services Examination.
- Download and take a print out of it.
|Download Admit Card