UPSC CDS II Exam Date 2020 – Apply for Joint Defense Services Exam CDS (II) Examination The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the Joint Defense Services CDS II Exam.
UPSC CDS II exam date
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the UPSC Combined Defense Services (CDS) II Recruitment 2020. UPSC CDS II recruitment notification has been issued for 344 vacancies of Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy.
The online application starts on 05 August and will continue till 25 August 2020. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the link given below.
Advertisement Number: 10 / 2020.CDS-II
Post Name Combined Defense Services Examination (CDS-2)
Number of Vacancies- 344 posts
Course wise vacancy details
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) SSC Men||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai SSC Women||17|
The online registration exam, important dates and details can be checked on the official website upsconline.nic.in. The exam is for the posts of Army, Navy & Air Force officers.
educational qualification –
- I.M.A. And for OTA Degree from recognized university or equivalent
- For Indian Naval Academy– Degree in Engineering from recognized university / institute.
- For the Air Force Academy– Recognized university degree (Physics and Mathematics at 10 + 2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2 July 1997 and not later than 1 July 2002 are eligible. For IMA & NIA
- Born not earlier than 2 July 1996 and later only before 1 July 2002 are eligible. For OTA
- 20 to 24 years on 1 July 2021 i.e. before 2 July 1997 and not later than 1 July 2001. For AFA
Job Location: All India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test and SSB test / interview.
Application fee – For General / OBC 200 / -, pay the examination fee through debit / credit card or net banking or challan at any branch of SBI. No fee for Female / SC / ST candidates
How to apply CDS- Interested candidates can apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Important dates for UPSC CDS (II) 2020 recruitment-
- Online application submission date: 05 August 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 25 August 2020
- Last date for payment of invoice fee: 25 August 2020
- Result Date 08 November 2020
UPSC CDS (II) 2020 Notification Important Links
Online application – Important instruction regarding filling the form (UPSC CDS II exam date)
Candidates are suggested to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
Application form only www.upsconline.nic.in Can be submitted online on the website. Detailed instructions are available on the website. The candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or choosing options. While filling the online application form, the candidate should give all the necessary details.
Important Instructions: It is important that you read the full notification / advertisement before applying.
Request – You are requested to share this UPSC CDS II exam date link to your friends more and more on Watts app group and Facebook or other social networks and help them in getting good employment too.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment FAQs
Answer: One can apply using the application link from the official website.
Answer: There are 344 vacancies in UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020.
Answer: For UPSC CDS II recruitment, the application fee is Rs 200 / -. General / OBC and others are exempted from fee payment.
Answer: Candidates can apply for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020 from 05 August to 26 August 2020.