The government of Uttar Pradesh has made preparations for unemployment for the workers who returned to their states during the Corona period. The ‘Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana’ will play an important role in helping millions of laborers returned to Uttar Pradesh.
It is known that due to the lockdown caused by the Coronavirus in the country, millions of people have returned to their respective states. Now in such a situation, the government is taking important steps to avoid migrating back from the state. The Yogi government has taken similar steps. VISHWAKARMA SHRAM SAMMAN YOJANA being run in Through this, people will be given 6 days of free training.
After training, people will be provided financial assistance ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh, so that people can start their own work. Now whatever people of Uttar Pradesh want to avail of this scheme, whether they want to apply or they want to know the conditions and benefits related to this scheme.
He can know through this article of ours. Stay with us till the end to get every little detail related to the plan.
- 0.1 They will be given training under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
- 0.2 ‘Purpose of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana’
- 0.3 Important things related to Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
- 0.4 Eligibility and conditions related to UP VISHWAKARMA SHRAM SAMMAN YOJANA
- 0.5 Documents required for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
- 0.6 UP VISHWAKARMA SHRAM SAMMAN YOJANA ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- 1 Questions related to Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
They will be given training under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
Under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, the scheme was started only to advance the art of traditional and handicrafts like carpenter, tailor, basket weaver, barber, goldsmith blacksmith, potter, halwai, cobbler.
The Yogi government said that every year more than 15 thousand people will get work through this scheme. Under the scheme, the applicants will be given 6 days’ training, as well as if they want to do their own business and they need financial help, then the departments running the scheme will also help in getting a loan from the bank.
‘Purpose of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana’
The objective of the scheme is to provide better training to the unemployed people of all the minor and minor sections of the state.
So that his economic condition is better and he should not go to any other state in search of work. The purpose of this scheme of the state government is to make the development of the state and people here.
- Under the scheme, training will be given to labor laborers by Tehsil or Mainly by Small or Medium Enterprise Department.
- Under Vishwakarma Samman Yojana, 6 days of free training will be given to the beneficiaries so that they can get employment easily.
- In this scheme, the cost will be borne by the government from drinking and eating during the training.
- Financial assistance will also be provided to the artisans at the same rate as the wage rate by the government to the beneficiaries during the training.
- After the training is completed, the beneficiaries will also be given a tool kit as per their chosen trade.
- The application is originally from Uttar Pradesh
- To avail of the scheme, it must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant will not require any educational qualifications.
- No person applying for the scheme has taken advantage of any similar scheme of the government for the last 2 years.
Documents required for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Copy of bank passbook
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- Ration card
UP VISHWAKARMA SHRAM SAMMAN YOJANA ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- If you are a citizen of Uttar Pradesh and want to apply in this scheme, you can follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official site associated with this scheme, the link of which is http://diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in/
- After clicking on the link, you will reach the home page of the site. Here you will have to go to login and click on uplink login.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, here you will have to click on the option for new user registration.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, where you will see the form. In this form, the first is to choose the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana and after that fill the form and submit it.
- In this way, you will be registered.
Which state started the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
This scheme has been started by the Yogi government in Uttar Pradesh.
Are fees charged for training under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
No, no fees are charged for this scheme.
Has this scheme been implemented for the people of the entire country?
No, it is only for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
Does the scheme help train people to open their own work?
Yes, the scheme helps in getting a loan for financial assistance.