For the farmers of Uttar Pradesh who are troubled by their electricity bills, the Yogi government has started a new scheme. Under this scheme, farmers will be able to pay their dues in installments.
For such farmers, the government has started the UP Easy Installment Scheme. We all know that for irrigation, farmers have to depend on electricity, in such a way electricity consumption is more through tubules, in such a case, farmers do not pay their electricity bills on time and it becomes very high as they grow.
But now the UP Kisan Aasan Kist Yojana should not bear any burden on the farmers who have launched. Farmers can apply to avail of the scheme. If you also want to register yourself in this scheme or want to get some kind of information related to this scheme, then read this article till the end.
- 1 Purpose of UP Kisan Easy Installment Scheme
- 2 Benefits of UP Kisan Aasan Kist Yojana
- 3 Eligibility and conditions of Kisan Easy Installment Scheme
- 4 Documents for application in Kisan Aasan kist yojana
- 5 UP Kisan Aasan Kist Yojana, Apply Online Registration Form
- 6 Questions related to UP Kisan Easy Installment Scheme
Purpose of UP Kisan Easy Installment Scheme
If farmers want a better crop, they definitely need water. In such a situation, farmers use electric tubules or water pumps for watering the fields. But sometimes due to crop failure, sometimes they are unable to pay the bill due to a lack of profits.
After this, the penalty on the electricity bill becomes very high. Due to the non-payment of electricity bills for a long time, electricity is also cut off. These farmers of UP do not face any problem in paying their bills and the power companies should also get their dues. This is the objective of this scheme.
Benefits of UP Kisan Aasan Kist Yojana
- Through this scheme, farmers will have to pay the old bills in installments.
- Bill payment will be made in 6 installments.
- The farmer will also have to pay the new bill along with the installment of his old bill.
- Through the scheme, farmers will not be financially feared.
- People paying the timely installment of bills will not have to pay extra penalty or interest.
- Electricity companies will also get their bill amount easily.
Eligibility and conditions of Kisan Easy Installment Scheme
- Registration will have to be done to fill the electricity bill in installments.
- For registration, 5 percent of the bill or Rs 1500 has to be deposited first.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to farmers and tube well connection holders.
- Both rural and urban can benefit from the scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to the farmers of Uttar Pradesh.
- The person applying must register themselves before 30 June 2020.
- Farmers who register after the due date will not get the benefit of the scheme.
Documents for application in Kisan Aasan kist yojana
- The applicant is a citizen of Uttar Pradesh, for this, a resident certificate has to be given.
- Aadhar card will be mandatory to apply in the scheme.
- Applicant farmers will need a mobile number.
- Copy of electricity bill and 5 percent bill receipt
UP Kisan Aasan Kist Yojana, Apply Online Registration Form
- Any citizen of Uttar Pradesh who wants to avail of the farmers’ easy installment scheme can use the information given by us. Below you will see the complete process of registration.
- First, the person applying will have to visit the official site attached to it. Whose link is this? https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl
- After clicking on the link, you will reach the home page of the site. Here you have to go down the site, here you will see two options. One option will be for rural people and the other for urban people. You will have to choose one of these two options according to your choice. For example, we have chosen rural options
- Now as soon as you choose an option, a new page will open in front of you. You will see many choices here. In this, you have to choose the login
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, and here you have to click on the registration option.
- Now a form will appear on the new page. Submit it by filling it completely.
- In this way, you will be registered.
- Which state is running the Kisan Easy Installment Scheme?
This scheme is being run by the Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh.
- What will be the benefit to the farmers from the UP Kisan Easy Installment Scheme?
This scheme provides the option to pay the farmers’ electricity bills in easy installments. Also, farmers will not be required to pay a penalty on electricity bills through this scheme.
- How to avail of the farmer’s easy installment scheme?
To avail the scheme, one has to apply and fill 5 percent of his old bill. Only then registration can be done.
- What is the last date for registration of the Kisan Easy Installment Scheme?
The last date of registration in the scheme is 30 June 2020.