Very good news has come out for the farmers of Uttar Pradesh and their families. UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has come up with a new scheme for farmers. The name of this scheme is Up Mukhya Mantri Krushak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
Through this scheme, every farmer who dies in an accident will give an amount of up to 5 lakh rupees in the compensation room. Apart from this, the maximum financial assistance of Rs. 2.50 lakh will be provided on more than 60 percent of bankruptcy.
Any farmer and his family members of Uttar Pradesh want to take advantage of the UP Chief Minister Krishak Accident Welfare Scheme, they have to follow certain conditions and rules
If the conditions and rules are followed then the benefit of the scheme will be passed on to the family of the farmer. If you also want to take advantage of the Chief Minister Krishak Accident Scheme or to get the conditions and information related to it, then you should stay on this article till the end.
- 0.1 Why the name of UP Chief Minister Krushak Accident Kalyan Yojana was changed?
- 0.2 Purpose of Up Mukhya Mantri Krushak Durghatna Yojana
- 0.3 UP Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme These accidents are included
- 0.4 Benefits and Funds of Mukhya Mantri Krushak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
- 0.5 Conditions for Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme application
- 0.6 Mukhya Mantri Krushak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Registration Form And Process
- 1 Post Question related to Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme
Why the name of UP Chief Minister Krushak Accident Kalyan Yojana was changed?
Let us tell you that earlier this scheme was named Chief Minister Farmer and Surgeon Benefit Insurance Scheme, but now its name was Chief Minister Farmer Accident Scheme.
The scheme will now be run by the government departments, earlier this scheme was being run by insurance companies, due to which the insurance company used to give a claim on the death of the farmers.
The government has made these changes in the scheme so that the arbitrary closure of insurance companies and the victim’s family can be given the benefit of this scheme. Through the scheme, benefits will be provided to the families of those farmers of the state whose head or farmer has died in an accident.
Purpose of Up Mukhya Mantri Krushak Durghatna Yojana
As we all know that the crop of the farmers in the country has to face the havoc of nature, apart from this many times the farmers have lost their lives in the accidents during the farming or they have become disabled.
After such an accident, he is unable to do anything despite being alive, or if he dies in the event, then his family faces many problems. After this step of the UP government, this scheme has been started to provide social security to such farmers and their families.
UP Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme These accidents are included
- If the farmer suffers from accidents due to fire, floods, electrocution and lightning, then he or his family will be considered eligible for the scheme.
- The farmer will get the benefit of the scheme even if death occurs due to biting or eating a wild animal.
- If the farmer is killed, or if a terrorist attack takes place like robbery, robbery, assault, then the farmer will get the benefit of this scheme.
- If the farmer dies due to drowning in the sea, river, lake, pond puddle and well, the scheme can be availed.
- If the same farmer becomes a victim of death during a road accident or a Hawai yatra or becomes disabled, then the benefit of the scheme will be available.
- Apart from this, if the farmer dies due to the fall of a tree in a storm, then the benefit of the scheme will also be given.
Benefits and Funds of Mukhya Mantri Krushak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
- If the farmer loses an eye, both hands, and both feet in an accident, then 100 percent benefit of the scheme will be given. Even if an arm, a leg or even an eye goes into an accident, 100 percent financial assistance will be given through the scheme. That is, about 5 lakh rupees will be given.
- Financial assistance of up to 50 percent i.e. Rs 2.50 lakh will be given for permanent leave.
- If there is a permanent disability in some parts of the body in the accident, then up to 25 percent of the amount will be given through the scheme.
- If the farmer dies in an accident, then Rs 5 lakh will be given to the farmer’s family.
Conditions for Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme application
- If the farmer has suffered an accident, he or his family must apply within 45 days.
- If it is more than 45 days, then only the District Collector can increase this time limit slightly, which will not be more than 30 days.
- If the registration is done after 75 days by the farmer or his family, then it will not be valid.
- If the farmer has applied under any other government insurance scheme and has received Rs 3 lakh from there, then the UP government will give Rs 2 lakh to him or his family.
Mukhya Mantri Krushak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Registration Form And Process
If a farmer is a victim of such an accident, he or his family must write a letter to the District Collector within 45 days. In this letter, along with the medical report, complete information about the accident should be given in brief. If the farmer dies, then the death certificate of the deceased person will also be needed.
- Which state is running the Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme?
This scheme is being run by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- Why was the name of the Farmers Accident Welfare Scheme changed?
Earlier the scheme was named Chief Minister Farmer and Surgeon Interest Insurance, but due to the arbitrariness of the insurance companies, the name of the scheme was changed by the government and some changes were made in it.
- Will the farmers of the country get to benefit from the scheme?
No, the benefit of this scheme will be given to the farmers of Uttar Pradesh only.
- How much amount of help will be provided in the Chief Minister Kisan Accident Scheme?
Under the scheme, maximum financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh will be given to the farmers or their families.