We all know that education is the foundation of the future. Keeping this in mind, governments often run a variety of schemes. The Uttar Pradesh government has started one such scheme.
The name of this scheme is the Child Labor Learning Scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the children of the state who are forced to work at a very young age. There are so many children in Uttar Pradesh who are forced to work hard due to the poor condition of their family.
To encourage such children for education, the government will provide Rs 1200 to help every month. 6000-6000 rupees will be given separately to the children who pass the 8th, 9th, and 10th classes.
If you or you have some people who can take advantage of this UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, then tell them about this plan. If you want to apply for this scheme or want to get any kind of information related to this scheme, then stay in this article until the end.
It is said that knowledge is taken by a person who never goes waste. This is why a common man often prefers to spend most of his earnings on education. But for such a class which is also forced to get bread for two times, it is very difficult to spend money on education.
In such a situation, family members are often forced to send children to work instead of education, so that they can feed themselves, there are some people who have lost their heads and are working to raise the family.
Used to be. In such cases, the child labor education scheme launched by the UP government will be no less than a Sanjeevani booti. Through the scheme, he will not only be able to get an education but will also be able to arrange his maintenance through financial assistance.
The objective of the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
There are many such child laborers in the state of Uttar Pradesh, who are forced to work due to poor conditions, such children can be redeemed from their wages and this is the main objective of this scheme.
Through this scheme, these child laborers get both food and education so that they can improve their future, for this only child labor education scheme has been started.
- In the first phase of the scheme, 2000 child workers will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the scheme, 1000 rupees will be given to boys and Rs. 1200 per month to girls.
- Students passing Class 8, 9, and 10 V will be given additional support of 6000-6000 rupees.
- According to the 2011 census data, out of 57 districts, these beneficiaries will be assisted.
- Earlier, 8000 rupees per year were transferred by the Labor Department to the beneficiaries in their accounts. Also, 100 rupees were given every month in the form of a student dress. The same has now been renamed as Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana.
- According to the Uttar Pradesh government, the beneficiaries will be selected by the Labor Department.
- The benefit of the scheme will also be given to the children whose parents are suffering from a terrible disease.
- In 2011, census data will be used to select landless families and women-headed families.
- After the selection of the beneficiary, all his information will be uploaded on the e-tracking system.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to children between the age of 8 to 18 years.
Benefits of Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
- Through this scheme, poor and economically weaker children will get an opportunity to get an education.
- The number of educated people will increase in the state.
- Funds will be given for studies and maintenance.
Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Application Documents
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- Complete bank account information.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, Registration Form
If you want to take advantage of this plan, then you have to wait a little bit more for it. Soon the application process and other necessary information will be released from the government.
If you want to get any kind of information related to this scheme in the future, then you can visit the website of Hindi Yojana.
Child labor education scheme is a scheme of which state?
This scheme is from Uttar Pradesh and implemented by the Yogi government.
Who will be benefited by Child Labor Education Scheme?
This scheme will benefit the poor children of the state who are forced to do child labor.
How much amount of money will be given to applicants under Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
Under this scheme, child laborers will be given the assistance of 1000 to 1200 rupees every month. Students who pass the same class 8V 9th and 10V will be given additional 6000-6000 rupees.
How many people will reach the benefit of Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
In the first phase of the scheme, its benefits will reach up to 2000 child laborers.