Applications are invited for Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI Recruitment 2020 Notification). If you are interested in this SEBI Recruitment 2020 then you can apply before the last date.
The information related to this job (SEBI Recruitment 2020) is as follows.
We will only update SEBI result, exam date, admit card, answer key and other important details from time to time on this page.
Post Name: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Number of Vacancies: 147 Posts
Pay Scale: 28150 – 55600 / –
- General- 80 posts
- Legal – 37 posts
- Information Technology – 22 posts
- Civil Engineering – 01 post
- Electrical Engineering – 04 posts
- Research – 03 posts
- Official Language – 01 post
Sebi recruitment 2020
- General: Master’s degree in any discipline or Bachelor’s degree in a recognized University Law or Bachelor of Engineering degree from CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant or.
- Legal: Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university/institute.
- IT: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Information Technology / Computer Science) or MCA
- Civil: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Electrical: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/institute.
- Research: Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics.
- Official Language: Master’s degree with English in Hindi, as a subject at Bachelor’s degree level or Master’s degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce as a subject at Bachelor’s degree level in Hindi
the nationality: Indian
Age Range: 30 years on 29.02.2020
SEBI Selection Process: There will be three stages in the SEBI Grade A officer selection process. In Phase 1, an online screening test will be taken. It will have two papers which will carry 100 marks.
Phase 2 will also have two papers of 100 papers each for online examination. In Phase 3, the selected candidates will be interviewed. The final candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the Phase 2 examination and interview.
The marks obtained in Phase 1 of the examination will only be used to shortlist the candidates in Phase 2. All the candidates are advised to keep checking on the official website sebi.gov.in for all the latest updates and notifications.
Application fee: Rs.1000 / – for General, OBC and EWS. 100 for SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities (PWD). Payment can only be made using a debit card (Rs / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), credit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash card / mobile wallet.
How to apply for SEBI Vacancy: Interested candidates can apply online through the website http://www.sebi.gov.in.
Online application submission date 07 March 2020
The last date for submission of online application is 31 July 2020
Important Instructions: It is important that you read the full notification/advertisement before applying.
Request – All of you are requested to share this job link with SEBI Recruitment 2020 more and more to your friends on Watts App Group and Facebook or other social networks and also help them in getting good employment.