Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs (Ministry of Home Affairs) has published recruitment notification for the post of constable in the Employment Newspaper (29 August 2020 to 04 September) and on its official website. SSB constable online application has been started from 29 August 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 on or before 27 September 2020 on SSB official website – ssbrectt.gov.in.
The last date for submission of SSB Constable application is 27 September 2020.
Important The date:
- Starting date to apply for SSB Constable – 29 August 2020
- Last date to apply for SSB Constable – 27 September 2020
SSB Vacancy description:
Constable – 1522 Posts
Post Of Name
Constable (Driver) (Male only) – 574
Constable (Laboratory Assistant) – 21
Constable (Veterinary) – 161
Constable (Aya) (Female only) – 05
Constable (Carpenter) – 03
Constable (Plumber) – 01
Constable (Painter) -12
Constable (Taylor) -20
Constable (cobbler) -20
Constable (Gardner) – 09
Constable (Cook) Male – 232
Constable (Cook) Female – 26
Constable (Washerman) Male – 92
Constable (Washerman) Female-28
Constable (Barber) Male – 75
Constable (Barber) Female – 12
Constable (Safaiwala) Male – 89
Constable (Safaiwala) Female – 28
Constable (Water Carrier) Male – 101
Constable (Water Carrier) Female – 12
Constable (waiter) Male-1
Total – 1522
SSB Constable the wages:
Level 3 – Rs 21,700 / -69,100 / -.
SSB Constable The posts Of for Eligibility The criteria:
Educational Eligibility And experience:
- Constable (Driver) – 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board and candidates must have a valid heavy vehicle driving license.
- Constable (Lab Assistant) – 10th pass from Science and Candidate should have Certificate in Lab Assistant Course.
- Constable (Veterinary) – 10th or Matriculation with Science as the main subject from a recognized board or university.
- Constable (Aya) – 10th with Science and must have passed First Aid Exam (First Aid Examination) certificate or a trained (trained) midwife from Red Cross Society and 1 year experience in the relevant field.
- Constable (Carpenter, Plumber, Painter and Others) – Matriculation or equivalent and two years work experience in related trade or one year certificate course or two years diploma in ITI and must pass trade test.
SSB Constable Age Limit:
- Constable (Driver) – 21 to 27 years
- Constable (Lab Assistant) – 18 to 25 years
- Constable (Veterinary) – 18 to 25 years
- Constable (Aaya) – 18 to 25 years
- Constable (Carpenter, Plumber, Painter) – 18 to 25 years
- Constable (Others) – 18 to 23 years
SSB Constable The selection process:
Candidates will be selected on Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, Documentation and Skill Test, Detailed Medical Test, Review Medical Examination and Final Selection.
Read this also
BPSC Recruitment2020: 111 HOD EngineeringThe postsOfVacancyOfforbpsc.bih.nic.in OnDo theapplication
NationalFertilizersLimited(NFL) Recruitment2020: 40 engineerAndThe managerThe postsOfVacancyOfforDo theapplication
NHM, PulwamaRecruitment2020: 18 StaffNurseAndotherThe postsOfVacancyOfforDo theapplication
ONGC Recruitment2020: 81 doctorOfVacancyOfforongcindia.com OnDo theapplication
here Get–this Week Of Employment news
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Of for application how Do the:
Interested and eligible candidates only SSB official website http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/ Can apply through online
application The fee:
- General, EWS, OBC – Rs.100 / –
- SC, ST, Ex-Civil and Female candidates – No fee