The Madhya Pradesh government has once again started the Sambal scheme in view of the current situation in the country. The scheme was earlier discontinued by the Congress government and implemented with a new name, it was renamed the new Savera Plan.
But now the Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana has been started. Regarding this scheme, the state government has said that it benefits the poor and poor people before the birth of human beings and till after death.
Under this Yojana, students are given incentives, pregnant women, and in addition, financial assistance is also given to workers. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan, while returning this scheme, has described it as a very beneficial scheme. If you are Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana
If you want to get all the information related to or to apply in Sambal Yojana, then stay on this article till the end. We will explain all the updates and registration process in Sambal Yojana 2020 through this article.
Through Sambal Yojana, financial assistance is provided to the children of poor families for education, whose income is very low. 30 thousand rupees will be given to those students studying in the 12th standard of the state through the Sambal scheme, whose number will be more.
Its benefit will be given to 5000 students. If a poor woman gives birth to a child, then that woman will be given 4000 rupees before the birth of the child, while after birth 12 thousand rupees will be transferred to the woman’s account.
Apart from this, the government has transferred Rs 10 crore 50 lakh to the account of 1 lakh 5 thousand laborers trapped outside Madhya Pradesh during the Corona period. That is, every laborer has been given financial assistance of about 1 thousand rupees. There are many more benefits to this yojana
Some important things of Sambal Yojana
Under Sambal Yojana, the state government has taken care of all the poor people of the state. In this, those people of 18 to 60 years who are working for any job, self-employment, work in homes or other temporary nature for a living will get the benefit of this scheme.
Also, those people who are employed in any work that is being done through an agency, contractor, or directly and who get the benefit of social security provisions like insurance, provident fund, gratuity, pension, etc.
Apart from this, farmers who cultivate more than one hectare of land, or pay income tax, or do any government job, will not be able to avail of this scheme.
Benefits of Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Sambal yojana
People who register under this Yojana will be given a Sambal card, which will have the following benefits, whose list you can see below.
- Students will be given Rs. 30,000 as of education promotion.
- Accident insurance will be given to the cardholder, in case of accidental death, four lakh rupees will be given to the next of kin. Two lakh rupees will be given on disability. While one lakh rupees will be provided on temporary disability.
- Simple electricity bill scheme
- Medical maternity support scheme
- Benefits of Employment Oriented Training Scheme
- Waiver of electricity bill
- Providing better equipment for farming.
- Financial assistance to pregnant women
Eligibility and documents for application of a Jan Kalyan Sambal yojana
- Applicant should be resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Those people of MP who are below the poverty line will be eligible to apply in the scheme.
- It is mandatory for the person applying to have a BPL card.
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Mukhya Mantri Jan Klayan Sambal Yojana 2020 Online Registration Form
- The person applying must first visit the official site associated with this scheme. Whose link is this? http://sambal.mp.gov.in/
- Now you will reach the home page of the site. Here you will see many choices, including the option of a strong portal. Click on it and enter the Composite ID you asked for.
- After following the process, your registration will be registered in this way.
- If you face any kind of problem in registration, call the helpline number on the site, and get help.
- Sambal Yojana is being run by which state?
This scheme is being run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Can anyone in the state register under Sambal Yojana?
No, this scheme is only for people below the poverty line. Therefore, only BPL cardholders can register themselves under the scheme.
- What is the minimum and maximum age of registration in Sambal Yojana?
Under this scheme, the minimum age of registration is 18 years and maximum age is 60 years.
- Will 30 thousand rupees be given to all students through Sambal Yojana?
No, in this scheme 5000 rupees will be given to those 5000 students who will bring more numbers in class 12th.