Rajasthan Muft Scooty Distribution | Muft Scooty Distribution Rajasthan | Free Scooty Delivery Scheme Rajasthan 2020 | Rajasthan muft scooty scheme | Rajasthan Muft Scooty List 2020
People of Rajasthan will be very happy to know that all the girls belonging to Scheduled Tribes in Manda, Jaipur District of Rajasthan who has scored more than 75% marks in the 10th and 12th examination of the Board of Secondary Education and the Central Board of Secondary Education They will be given scooty.
The main purpose of giving scooty is that many girls are not able to go to school due to transportation difficulties due to being away from school or are not able to go to college but now it will not happen because if they get scooty If you go, then the government believes that she can easily reach her college and that there are poor people who do not get them scooty but the government will remove this problem and give girls a chance to grow in further education so that she Could not leave his studies behind due to problem.
Rajasthan Muft Scooty Yojana
Girls living in Rajasthan, you must be thinking, to whom this scooty will be given and how we will apply in it, we will tell you everything, just read our article carefully and follow the information given in it.
Rajasthan Scooty Scheme
Girls, let us tell you that if you have more than 75% marks in the 12th standard examination by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan Ajmer, then only those girls will be provided with this scooty by the Rajasthan government.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Muft Scooty Yojana
- If the girl students of Rajasthan fulfil this eligibility then only they can apply for it
- The girl applying for Scooty must be a resident of Rajasthan
- A student should have bonafide of Rajasthan
- In order to take Scooty in Rajasthan, for free scooty scheme, the student must have passed in class 12th with 75% marks.
- To participate in the free scooty Rajasthan scheme, girl should be enrolled in college
- Married and virgin girls will get benefit of this scheme
- Student parents should not be in government jobs
- The income of the parents of the student should not exceed one lakh annually
Documents required for muft scooty yojana Rajasthan
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Twelfth-grade certificate
- Parental income certificate
If Rajasthan student fulfils all these eligibilities, then she can apply to take Rajasthan Scooty, we will tell you further how you will apply in it.
Rajasthan muft scooty yojana online application
- To apply for Rajasthan Free Scooty in Rajasthan Most Scooty Scheme, click on this website.
- After clicking on the website, you will see 1 from Rajasthan Scooty Singh
- Download this form
- Fill your complete information in it, your name, percentage of digits, your address, everything
- But while filling the form, you should be careful that if you fill this form incorrectly, your form will be cancelled.
- After that, you click on submit button
- You can also keep a print out of it with you