Application form for Rajasthan Makaan/Bhoomi ka Patta | House lease patta in Rajasthan
Dear friends, today we are going to tell you about the Rajasthan government Yojana, whose name is how to get the lease of Rajasthan house?
Villages in the tehsil areas were deprived of taking pattas in rural panchayats due to the previously recorded lands being recorded in the account of the state government.
The gram panchayat has got the right to grant Patta / Makan ka Patta banne ki date kab tak ki h by registering the land recorded in the government account by the collector in the populated land. The villagers who take the lease must register it in the tehsil within three months.
Plots of populated land are being given by the government after many years. The villagers should not get the lamination done on the pattas issued by the gram panchayat, go to the tehsil office and register the pattas within three months.
Avasey Bhookhand Avantan/Deenadayaal Upaadhyaay Gramin Patta Vitaran Abhiyan
Issue of leases of houses built on populated land by the year 1996 under Rule-157:
- Under Rule 157 of the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Rules, 1996, there is a provision for the regulation of houses built on land and issuing leases till 1996.
Issue of a lease on the basis of possession under Rule 157- (2):
- Families in villages that do not have a plot or house and have built a hut or kutcha house on the land till the year 2003 – they will be regularized a plot up to 300 sq. G under Rule 157- (2) and Its lease will be issued in the name of the female head of the family.
Allotment of residential plots at concessional rate under Rule-158:
- Under Rule 158 of the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act, 1996 – Panchayat land of up to 300 square yards can be allotted on concessional rates – (2 rupees to 10 rupees per square meter) to the families of the weaker sections of the rural areas of the state. Will be able to
Allotment of free residential plots under Rule-158:
- Bpl Amending the Panchayati Raj Rule 158- (2) to the families of the nomadic herders, the State Government has given the right to the Panchayats to allot land free of cost to families living below the poverty line. Earlier this authority was vested in the state government.
Rajasthan Makaan/Bhoomi ka Patta Yojan form online
- Friends, if you want to get the Rajasthan Patta Form, click on the website.
- After clicking on the website, you will see the form Lease Form Application
- Click on the application form.
- Now the application form will be downloaded in front of you.
- Fill all the information in it carefully.