Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana | Rajasthan Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana | Bhamashah Health Insurance Scheme. | Bhamashah Hospital List In Jaipur
Dear people of Rajasthan, all of you will be very happy to know that the Rajasthan Government has started the Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana. The main objective of the Bhamashah Health Scheme is that whatever is being spent on the health of the people.
It should be reduced to a minimum. Under the Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana, government hospitals, as well as private hospitals, will provide this facility so that whoever is a sick person does not have to face any problem, due to the money many times the poor person keeps fighting the disease and is not treated properly. To overcome this problem, Bhamashah Health Insurance Scheme has been started.
Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana
Dear friends, now you must be thinking which people will be eligible for Bhamashah Health Insurance Scheme, what papers will be required for this and how we will be able to take benefit in which friends, do not need to panic, read my article carefully.
In this, you will give complete information about Bhamashah Health Insurance so that whoever is ill in your family around you can take full benefit of this Bhamashah Health Insurance Scheme and the dream of Rajasthan Government can be fulfilled.
In Dhaulapar district, under the Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana, a total of more than 18 thousand people received benefits in the last 1 year. Many of these were treated with the most complex disease at the required time. The poor got medical facilities in government as well as private hospitals. Many such surgeries and valve replacement works were free, which cost more than Rs 1 lakh, which was difficult for them to bear.
An amount of Rs. 1,33,000 was sanctioned to Mr Omprakash for treatment at Metro Mass Hospital, Jaipur.
An amount of Rs. 1,33,000 was sanctioned to Mr Jalsingh for treatment at Sawai Mansingh Hospital, Jaipur.
An amount of Rs. 1,33,000 was sanctioned to Mr Beenu for treatment at Sawai Mansingh Hospital, Jaipur.
An amount of Rs. 1,33,000 was sanctioned to Mr Raman Bo for treatment at Sony Manipal Hospital, Jaipur.
An amount of Rs. 1,12,000 was sanctioned to Mrs Meera Devi for treatment at Sawai Mansingh Hospital, Jaipur.
An amount of Rs. 1,12,000 was sanctioned to Mr Tej Singh for treatment at Sawai Mansingh Hospital, Jaipur.
An amount of Rs. 1,05,000 was sanctioned to Mr Shamim for treatment at Metro Mass Hospital, Jaipur.
Benefits of Bhamashah Health Insurance Scheme
- Under Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana, every eligible family is being provided with a health insurance cover of Rs. 30,000 for general diseases and Rs. 3 lakh for serious diseases.
- In addition to the expenses incurred during the hospitalization, expenses ranging from 7 days before to 15 days after recruitment are included.
- 1715 diseases have been included in this scheme.
- Apart from these, new packages of more than 300 speciality treatments including nephrology, gastrology, neurology and psychiatry will also be added.
- Earlier, only medicines and investigations were available cashless in the ongoing schemes, but now Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana includes investigation, treatment, doctor’s fees, operation etc.
- Apart from this, OPD by the government And the system of distribution of cashless medicines has also been made on a much larger scale than before.
- This health insurance scheme of Rajasthan is much better than such schemes of other states of the country.
- It also has more number of diseases and investigations than other states and fixed amount.
- Today this scheme is proving to be a lifeline for lakhs of families across the state.
Eligibility for Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana
- He should be a citizen of Rajasthan.
- Should be included in the National Food Security Scheme and the National Health Insurance Scheme.
- Bhamashah cards are mandatory.
- Applicant must be below the poverty line and must have BPL card.
- He must have a state residence certificate.
It is easy to take advantage of Bhamashah Yojana
At the time of hospitalization, the ‘health guides’ help patients and family members present there. To avail the scheme, the beneficiary has to give his Bhamashah card to the hospital administration. The hospital administration is responsible for the entire procedure after that.
Call centres are being built for the successful implementation of the scheme. Apart from this, monitoring has been arranged by a mobile app. It has been tied up with the New India Insurance Company.
Online application for Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana
Friends, you have to go to the website given here to apply for it online.