Rajasthan Antarjatiy Vivah | How to claim money for Antajatiy Vivah Rajasthan | Rajasthan Antarjatiy Vivah Protsahan Yojana | Inter-caste marriage benefits
Dear Rajasthani, all of you will be happy to know that the Rajasthan government has decided to give Inter-caste marriage incentive money. In order to promote these many inter-caste marriages are happening nowadays, the government will give incentive money to the youth. Youth can start their lives well.
Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Dr. Arun Chaturvedi said that the rules continue under the scheme Stringent rules have been made for 100 percent utilization of incentive assistance amount so that only eligible persons can get the benefit of the scheme.
Legal action will be implemented in case of misrepresentation of false facts, misrepresented documents, or any facts being hidden or found to be untrue by the youth or the girl receiving benefits under the scheme.
Rajasthan Antarjatiy Protsahan Vivah
Dear friends, inter cast marriage, means getting married in different castes. After inter-caste marriages, the couple has to live in adverse situations, fleeing from family to family. Many times the police also pressurize them.
It may not be all that, the Rajasthan government has decided to give incentives. If they get ‘lump sum’ amount, there will be security in building a new house. If any fake case is presented then legal action can be taken.
According to the progress report of Social Justice and Empowerment Department, incentive amount of Rs 65 lakh was given to 130 couples in the year 2011-2012 and Rs 87.50 lakh to 175 couples in the year 2012-2013. 726 lakhs have been sanctioned to 261 couples.
Antarjatiy Vivah Protsahan benefits
- If they get ‘lump sum’ amount then there will be safety in building a new house.
- This is the main benefit of giving inter-caste marriage incentive money, they will not have to face any problem to build a new house.
- The government plans to encourage inter-caste marriages. The government tries that such schemes create social harmony in society.
AntarjatiyVivah Protsahan Rashi
- 2.50 lakh out of an incentive amount of Rs. 5 lakhs for husband and wife for the purpose of ensuring a happy married life of the couple under Dr. Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter-caste Marriage Promotion Scheme.
- As a fixed deposit for 8 years in the joint account of both.
- 2.50 lakh rupees for the purchase of essential and household use etc. for the purpose of discharging married life.
- Cash assistance will be provided through their joint bank account.
Eligibility for Antarjatiy Vivah Yojana
- The person applying should be from Rajasthan.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years.
- Any youth who has married among themselves should not be guilty. There should not be criminal cases.
- Marriage certificate should be there.
- The annual income for the inter-caste incentive amount should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- Whichever couple will open this amount, they should be married for the first time, ie, I will not be entitled to what amount if I get married again.
- He has to apply for inter-caste marriage incentive within 1 year of the marriage.
Antarjatiy Vivah Required Papers
- Must have a marriage certificate
- Aadhar card copy is required
- Voter card
- Pan Card
- caste certificate
- A birth certificate should be
- income certificate
- Joint photo of the couple
Online application for Antarjatiy Vivah Protsahan Yojana
- Applicants will click on the website here to collect the amount.
- To get the benefit under the scheme, the applicant in his home district, e-Mitra, Rajasthan SSO. Through SJMS One can apply online on the portal.
- The required documents required under the scheme will be scanned and uploaded online while applying.
- In any case, there will be no exemption to submit the application after one year of marriage.
- Such applications will not be accepted.