Farmers of Madhya Pradesh who produced wheat crops in the Rabi season this year, but are not getting proper buyers, or are willing to give their crops directly to the government at a minimum amount, Can give crop.
For this, farmers can register themselves on MP e-Uparjan portal. The MP government has accepted registration of farmers for this. If you also want to register on MP E-Uparjan or want to get any kind of information related to this campaign of the government.
You do not need to go anywhere for this, you can find all this online. To understand the process of online registration, you have to stay on this article until the end.
What is MP E-Uparjan?
Farmers of Madhya Pradesh can sell their rabi crop at Rs 1925 per tonne through MP e-procurement. Due to this campaign launched by the government, farmers will get fair prices for their crops very easily. For this, they can only register themselves by visiting the site.
The purpose of MP E-Uparjan portal
This is how we all know the condition of farmers all over the country. Farmers often do not sell their crops completely, due to which their quality of life is spoiled, they also suffer a huge loss.
But through E-procurement, the crop of the farmers can be purchased and there is no loss to them, that is why the government has started the registration process on the portal. Through the government’s campaign, farmers will get the right price for their crops, as well as the direct contact between the farmers and the government will remain because of registration.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh E-Uparjan portal
- Through the portal, people will be able to register easily from their mobile or computer. Due to which time will also be saved and they will not have to travel around here for registration.
- All the farmers of MP will benefit from the yojana
- The online process of registration has been kept very easy so that the farmers can also register themselves.
- Farmers will be able to sell their crops at the lowest prices.
- If the crop is not traded in the market, they will be able to get a fair price for their crop.
- Crops made for cultivation can be sold easily.
- The farmers will get a good profit.
- Your mobile number must be linked to the Aadhaar card for registration.
Eligibility and documents for Madhya Pradesh E-Uparjan
- The person applying must have a resident certificate.
- Applicant’s Composite ID
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Loan book
- mobile number
- Passport size photo.
MP E-Uparajan Yojana Online Registration Form
- Whatever farmers of Madhya Pradesh want to apply, they must first go to its official site. Whose link is it? Http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/mpeuparjan/Home.aspx
- Clicking on the link will open the home page of the site in front of you. Here you have to click on the option for Rabi 2020-2021.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, where you will have to click on the farmer registration application for Rabi procurement year 2020-21.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, here you will be given some guidelines and with this you will see three other choices. In this, you have to enter the mobile number, farmer code or overall ID, after which you will have to click on the search button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, a registration form will open here. Now in this form, you have to enter all the information like bank account number, land details, Aadhaar card number. Apart from this, you also have to give information about your crop.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the submit button and in this way, your registration will be completed.
Download mp E-Uparjan mobile app in this way
If you want to register through the mobile app, then for this you have to download the app of this portly.
- First of all, you have to go to your smart phone’s play store. Here you have to search by typing MP E-Uparjan in the search box.
- After this, the app will come in front of you and it will have to be downloaded and installed.
- Now you can also register yourself through this app.
- E-Uparjan has been started by which state?
It is a portal run by the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- What will benefit farmers from MP E-Uparjan?
Through this portal, farmers will be able to sell their rabi crops directly to the government through online.
- What is the minimum amount of crop kept in MP E-Uparjan?
A quintal of Rs 1925 has been kept on MP E-Uparjan