Oil India Limited (OIL), Navratna Public Sector has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of operator.
OIL India Recruitment 2020
Oil India Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited (OIL), Navratna Public Sector has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of operator. Interested candidates can apply for these posts through the official website oil-india.com from 21 August to 18 September 2020.
Important The dates:
- Starting date for application – 21 August 2020
- Last date to apply – 18 September 2020
Oil India Limited (OIL) Vacancy description:
Operator – I (HMV), Grade-VII – 36 Posts
Rs 16,000.00 / – to Rs 34,000.00 / –
The operator The posts Of for Eligibility The criteria:
Educational Eligibility And experience:
- 10 + 2 pass in any stream from government recognized board / university.
- Must have minimum 04 (four) years old and valid professional heavy motor vehicle driving license issued by Assam / Arunachal Pradesh government.
- Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles such as cranes, trailers, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
- General – 18 to 30 years
- SC – 18 to 35 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – 18 to 33 years
Oil India The operator The posts Of for The selection process:
The selection process will include written test and heavy motor vehicle driving test.
Oil India The operator Recruitment 2020 Of for application how Do the:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on OIL India’s official website oil-india.com from 21 August to 18 September 2020.