NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, Arunachal Pradesh has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurse. Recruitment to these posts will be done on the basis of 6 months certificate course of community health. Interested candidates can apply for the sixth session corns for these posts on or before 24 August 2020.
Important The dates:
- Opening date for submission of application: 7 August 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 24 August 2020
- Registration in General Nursing and Midwifery / Bachelor of Science in Nursing Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Council, Naharlagun – 26 August 2020
- Date of issue of admit card-28 August 2020
- Conduct of written examination / selection process – 31 August 2020
- Evaluation of candidates’ performance in written examination / selection process and preparation of results – 1 September 2020
NHM Arunachal Region Recruitment 2020 Vacancy description:
- Staffers – 50 Posts
NHM Arunachal Region Recruitment 2020 Eligibility The criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidates having General Nursing and Midwifery / Bachelor of Science in Registered Nursing at Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Council, Nahargun are eligible to apply.
Staff Nurse The posts Of for Age Limit:
- General – 35 years
- SC / ST – 40 years
Staff Nurse The posts Of for The selection process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
Read this also
NCL Recruitment 2020: NorthernCoalfieldsLimitedInCame out1500 HandymanThe postsOfVacancyOffornclcil.in OnDo theapplication
AAI Recruitment 2020: IndianAirportInGATE 2019 From180 JuniorAssistantThe postsOnWill beRecruitment, aai.aero OnapplicationDo the
Anganwadi Recruitment 2020: GujaratInCame out1374 AnganwadiAndHelperThe postsOfVacancyOfforDo theapplication
NIRDPR Recruitment2020: 510 Coordinator, FellowAndResearchPersonThe postsOfVacancyOffornirdpr.gov.in OnDo theapplication
here Get–this Week Of Employment news
NRHM Arunachal Region Recruitment 2020 Of for application how Do the:
Eligible candidates can send their application to the concerned District Medical Officer of the district by or before 24 August 2020, clearly stating the “Application for 6-6 month Certificate Course in Community Health” above the envelope.