Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana | Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme Madhya Pradesh | MP Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana | Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme MP.
All the people of Madhya Pradesh will be very happy to know that the Government of Madhya Pradesh has started the Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
Under Indira Awas in rural areas in Madhya Pradesh, about 100,000 houses are approved every year. This number is insufficient in view of the demand in rural areas.
In such a situation, the need was felt to start Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana to provide housing to the poor villagers of rural areas of Madhya Pradesh. It is a fully “demand-based self-financing loan-cum-grant” scheme.
Under the Yojana, the beneficiary himself will construct the house according to various layouts. The beneficiary will be provided 10-15 year loan by the bank on the basis of loan repayment capacity as per eligibility.
MP Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana eligibility
- The scheme has been implemented in all the districts of the state in a phased manner.
- From the administrative and practical point of view, in the first year, the scheme was implemented in one-third of all district panchayats in all districts of the state.
- At present, this scheme will not be applicable in the villages under Najul External Area.
- Must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant should not be the income taxpayer.
- There should be no official initial from his house.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Grameen Awas Yojana important documents
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
Benefits of MP Mukhyamantri Grameen Awas Yojana
- Poor people living in Madhya Pradesh will be given houses.
- Poor people will also have a home to live in.
- All poor people who live in rural areas will be able to take advantage of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister of Rural Housing Scheme.
Online application for Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Online application for Mukhyamantri Gramin Awas Yojana, first of all, you have to visit the website given here.
- After going to the website, the application form i.e. the application form will appear.
- Click on it and then fill all the information carefully.
- Click on submit button, your form has been filled.
- Now you are eligible for the Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme.