Asangathit shramik kamgar panjikaran 2020:
- 1 Online MP Street Vendor Registration 2020
- 2 MP Street Vendor (Shramik) Portal | Online Registration
- 3 Some important things related to Madhya Pradesh Asangathit shramik kamgar panjikaran:
- 4 MP Asangathit shramik (Street Vendor) Registration/panjiyan @ mpurban Portal
- 5 MP Street Vendor Portal Online Registration | mpurban.gov.in Asangathit Shramik Panjikaran Form
Online MP Street Vendor Registration 2020
There is good news for the people of Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh government has started the online registration process to give employment opportunities to Worker in the unorganized sector.
In this article, we will tell you in detail how the online registration of unemployed people in other unorganized sector selling goods on the streets Can do.
For your information, tell us, you can register for free from home, remember that registration will be accepted till June 25. Recently, on June 6, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has launched the portal for registration of Asangathit kamgar.
MP Street Vendor (Shramik) Portal | Online Registration
There was a recent hearing in the Supreme Court on the issue of migration of unemployed laborers during the lock-down, during which the Supreme Court had said that arrangements should be made to provide employment to the workers returning from other states, and for this, the registered laborers should be registered. In this episode, the G Karan facility has been launched for the Kamgar in the Asangathit Shetra.
- Registration can be done free on the official portal.
- The applicant will have to register by providing the Aadhaar card, this ID.
- It is necessary that the applicant’s mobile number is linked to the Aadhaar card
- After the registration of the beneficiary, the ward in-charge will do the verification and the Municipal Corporation will issue the sales certificate and identity certificate.
MP Asangathit shramik (Street Vendor) Registration/panjiyan @ mpurban Portal
Some conditions related to panjiyan
- Applicant should be originally from Madhya Pradesh
- Applicant must be unemployed
- Street vendors, hair craftsmen, domestic working women, factory / factory / industry workers can apply
- The applicant should have an Aadhaar number and Composite number.
- Aadhar linked mobile number is required.
- It is also mandatory to have bank account information like bank account number ifsc code
MP Street Vendor Portal Online Registration | mpurban.gov.in Asangathit Shramik Panjikaran Form
Let us now know how to register online:
- Firstly the interested applicant will have to visit Madhya Pradesh Street Vendor Portal http://www.mpurban.gov.in/
- After this, click on the link “Chief Minister shahari Asangathit Kamgar Akikrut Portal” on the official page
- This will open the related page
- Now you have to click on the register link. After doing this, the registration page will open where you have to enter the mobile number and verify through OTP
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code at the given location then click on the Get OTP link
- In your page, along with OTP, you have to choose your district urban body and employment. Then click on submit button
- In the next page you will be asked for Aadhaar details
- To verify your Aadhaar, you can verify through TP or biometric. OTP is the easiest way if your mobile is connected to Aadhaar
- After this, the applicant has to fill his information such as name birthday preparations, after that click on the Next button
- Now in the next page, you will be asked for the overall ID and click on the link given the details of the overall ID.
- After that click on next button and proceed
- In the next section, information about your business will be sought. Along with this, bank account details other details such as mobile number, class education, etc. have to be given
- After giving the correct information, click on the “Next Step” button
- Now all your filled information will appear on the screen, check this information once and click on the submit button to confirm.
- After submission of the form, a number or acknowledgment will appear on the screen and keep it
- You will also get registration completion information and reference number through SMS. In this way your registration is complete.
Hope you have understood this process, if you are looking for detailed information related to online registration, then download this official manual.