Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) Job Notification: Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) has invited applications for the post of Accounts Officer, Lab Technician and others. Qualified and interested persons can participate in the walk-in-interview on 19 and 20 August 2020.
Important The date:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 19 and 20 August 2020
Maulana Free Medical College (MAMC)Accounts Officer, The lab Technician And other Vacancy description:
Accounts Officer: 01 post
Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 post
Research Assistant: 01 post
Technician: 01 post
Eligibility The criteria:
Accounts Officer: 1. Retired from Government Institution as Accounts Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Good knowledge of computer.
- Sr.ResearchFellow (SRF): PhD / MD / MS / MDS or equivalent degree or 03 years experience in Research / Teaching and Design & Development, Science Science Index (SCI) Journal with Life Science / MV SC / M Pharma / ME / MTech. At least one research paper
Research Assistant: 1. M.Sc in Biotechnology / Microbiology or M.Tech in Biotechnology / Microbiology
- B.Sc. After one year of experience
- Technician: DMLT in MLT / Microbiology / Biochemistry or B.Sc.
Accounts Officer: Rs. 70,000 / – per month.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs 43,400 / – per month.
Research Assistant: Rs. 37,530 / – per month.
- Technician: Rs 31,308 / – pm.
Read this also
NCL Recruitment 2020: NorthernCoalfieldsLimitedInCame out1500 HandymanThe postsOfVacancyOffornclcil.in OnDo theapplication
AAI Recruitment 2020: IndianAirportInGATE 2019 From180 JuniorAssistantThe postsOnWill beRecruitment, aai.aero OnapplicationDo the
Anganwadi Recruitment 2020: GujaratInCame out1374 AnganwadiAndHelperThe postsOfVacancyOfforDo theapplication
NIRDPR Recruitment2020: 510 Coordinator, FellowAndResearchPersonThe postsOfVacancyOffornirdpr.gov.in OnDo theapplication
here Get–this Week Of Employment news
application how Do the:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 19 and 20 August 2020. No Traveling Allowance (TA) / Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid for attending the interview. Individuals will not have any right to claim for any regular employment in this institution.