- 1 MP Rojgar Setu Yojana, Online Registration, Application Form 2020 :
- 2 What is Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Setu Yojana
- 3 Objective of MP ROJGAR SETU Yojana
- 4 Benefits of ROJGAR SETU Yojana
- 5 Rojgar will be provided in these areas
- 6 Eligibility and documents for application in the Yojana
- 7 Rojgar Setu Yojana Apply, Online Shramik Registration Form
- 8 Rojgar Setu Yojana Online Workers Composite Registration
- 9 Scheme Related Questions
MP Rojgar Setu Yojana, Online Registration, Application Form 2020 :
Migrant laborers residing in Madhya Pradesh and returning from other states will no longer need to go to another state again, as Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chauhan has announced the Rojga Setu Yojana (Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Setu Yojana).
Under this scheme, people will be given work according to their abilities. Registration in the employment bridge scheme has also been started. Soon after this, people will get work in their own state. Now those who want to avail of this yojana can register themselves. If you want to know about registration and any information related to this yojana, then stay with us till the end.
Rojgar Setu Yojana will be provided to the migrant and other people of Madhya Pradesh who have returned under the Rojgar Setu Yojana. For this scheme, you have to apply online. Work has started in the first phase to make the employment bridge scheme successful.
A list of migrant laborers returning from other states is also being prepared. It is being told that the number of workers returning from the states is about 5 lakhs. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan is making efforts to ensure that all these people get employment in the state itself.
What is Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Setu Yojana
One such platform will be created through this yojana. Where businessmen and people desiring work will be brought together. In this, people will be able to do whatever kind of work they want to do. People will get work according to their ability.
Objective of MP ROJGAR SETU Yojana
We all know that in the midst of the coronavirus epidemic, if anyone has faced the most problems, then they are migrant laborers. Migrant laborers first had to go out in search of work. But due to the inability to eat and drink, he has returned to his states.
Therefore, the Madhya Pradesh government has announced the ROJGAR SETU Yojana to provide employment to all the people who have returned to the state. The main objective of this scheme is to string then the economic condition of the workers by providing them work. Also, a target has been set to provide maximum employment to the people through this platform, so that people do not leave the state anymore.
Benefits of ROJGAR SETU Yojana
- This scheme will benefit migrant laborers who have returned to Madhya Pradesh.
- Residents of Madhya Pradesh will be provided with employment opportunities. On this platform, they will be given jobs according to their ability.
- Registration will be mandatory to avail of the scheme.
- All migrant laborers have to fill the scheme form online for their registration.
- At the time of registration, it will be mandatory to record all your personal and work-related information.
- So far about 5 lakh laborers have returned to Madhya Pradesh due to Coronavirus, and it is being told that soon many workers will also return here.
Rojgar will be provided in these areas
- Building and Other Construction Working Classes
- Brick kiln mining
- textile industry
- Agriculture and allied activities
- Apart from this, many other sectors
Eligibility and documents for application in the Yojana
- Applicant should be resident of Madhya Pradesh only
- Applicant must be unemployed
- Those who do not have a composite ID will be generated, after which they can also register.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- identity card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Rojgar Setu Yojana Apply, Online Shramik Registration Form
Before you explain the process, let’s take a little overview first.
- Those returned to the state or other people who do not have the overall ID, their ID will be generated as per the first rule. After this, the survey, document checking, and registration work will be done through the overall ID.
- Now the overall ID and Aadhar card number will have to be entered on the portal. Keep in mind that only those people who are eligible for registration in the Chief Minister’s Jan Kalyan Yojana or Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Now information from eligible migrant workers is to be uploaded and uploaded on the portal before 3 June 2020. Apart from this, the forms have also been directed to be kept completely safe in the records. The Secretary of the same Gram Panchayat and ward in-charge of the urban areas will help them in filling the survey forms of the beneficiaries.
- This entire work will be done by the district collectors. The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for rural areas. There will be officers authorized by the Chief Municipal Officer and the Municipal Corporation Commissioner for the same urban area.
- Information about the registration of migrant laborers will be given to the Rural Development Department. So that all applicants can be given work under MNREGA. Besides, the Food Department will also provide ration facilities to the eligible applicants through Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
Rojgar Setu Yojana Online Workers Composite Registration
As mentioned earlier in the article, registration on the entire portal is compulsory, only then the employment bridge scheme can be availed. Let’s know how the overall ID will be made
- First of all visit the official Samagra ID portal (http://samagra.gov.in/)
- Now you have to go to the family registration page to register
- For this, go to the “Enroll in Samagra” section on the main page of the website and click on the “Register Family” link.
- After doing this, the registration page will open, fill all the information sought in it correctly.
- Finally, click on the Register application and submit the application and keep the application number.
Scheme Related Questions
- When was the “Rojgar Setu” scheme announced?
On May 26, Chief Minister Shivraj Chauhan mentioned this scheme.
- What is the purpose of this scheme?
The objective of this scheme is to provide employment opportunities to migrant laborers living in Madhya Pradesh and returning from other states.
- Has the list of workers who returned from other states be prepared to give benefits to this scheme?
The work of making the list has started from 27 May and soon the list will be ready.
- What should be kept in mind to take advantage of this scheme?
First of all, make sure that you have created a Composite ID, for this you have to register on the Samagra Portal. Apart from this, you may be asked for Aadhaar or other information.
If you have a skill certificate, then you will definitely keep it with you, this will help you in getting employment according to your work.