India is the largest democratic country in the world, but apart from this, it is also the biggest truth that the number of unemployed here is almost as much as the total population of many countries.
Many schemes are being run to eliminate this problem from the root and the government of Madhya Pradesh will start such a scheme.
Under this scheme, unemployed people will get better employment opportunities in this scheme. For this, a portal named MP ROJGAR (MP Rojgar) has been created.
With the help of this portal people will be able to register employment right from home and they will get good job options.
Through the employment registration of Madhya Pradesh, youth will be able to get a good job according to their ability. If you too are looking for employment, then surely this Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal will solve your unemployment problem.
Through this portal, the youth will get the opportunity to register at home. Applicants will be given employment based on their educational qualifications and experience. Today, through this article, we will give you all the information related to it, as well as tell you how to register on this portal, read this article till the end to understand the whole process.
MP Rojgar Registration
The main objective of Madhya Pradesh’s employment registration is that unemployed youth of the state should not have to run around for employment registration.
In such a situation, this process has also been started online so that even if a person is outside the state under some work, he can still get his registration done.
The objective is to provide employment to more youth through the Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal. Not only unemployed people but many private companies will also be connected through the portal.
Through this, all the people who have got their registration will get job opportunities according to their qualifications.
Registration is valid for 3 years only. Only one month validity of online registration
The registration done by the portal will be valid for one month only, so if you have to get it done permanently, then you have to go to the employment office of the district and complete the process.
Once registered after going to the employment office of the district, it will be valid for three years and if it does not get the job even after that, it can be renewed. But if for some reason you are not able to register even after 3 years, then you will have to register again.
How to Register Online for MP Rojgar Panjiyan
Before knowing the registration process, let us know some special things about the registration portal:
Features of MP ROJGAR PORTAL 2020
- There will be no charge for registration on this portal, it will be a completely free registration process.
- On this portal, both companies and job seekers will be able to register.
- Through the portal, applicants can choose their field, job, and location.
- Due to the online process, there will be no need to wander here for employment registration.
- On the portal, you will be able to tell about your education and experience
- Through the portal, applicants will get all the information about jobs easily.
- Madhya Pradesh’s government will also organize a job fair for the registered youth.
Eligibility and documents for registration on the portal
- Applicant must be resident of Madhya Pradesh only
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Educational qualification certificate
- Pan Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
MP Rojgar Panjiyan | Know what is the process of online registration in Madhya Pradesh
If you also want to register on the Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal, then follow the procedure given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the employment portal of Madhya Pradesh, whose link is this. http://mprojgar.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option to click to register the applicant.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will open in front of you, on which you will see a small form. Carefully fill the information to be asked in the form.
- In the given information, you will be asked to create a user ID and password. Then go to the next step
- In the next page you will be asked to do online registration i.e. registration of the applicant. You click on the registration form link
- On clicking, the online registration form for Employment Exchange will open
- Now you have to share your personal information, qualification skills and experience. After this, online registration will be done in Madhya Pradesh Employment Department.
- Keep your registration number
Related questions and answers
- Will online registration also be valid for three years?
No, yes. The validity of online registration is one month while the registration done in office is valid for three years.
- Will a job fair or employment fair be organized for the youth who are registered?
Yes. Employment fairs will be organized so that registered people can get job opportunities.
- Who can register on the official portal apart from job seekers?
Apart from unemployed youth, companies providing employment opportunities will also have to register.
- Which department is running the MP Employment Portal?
This portal is being run by the Directorate of Employment, Government of Madhya Pradesh.