Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension | Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana
Dear Madhya Pradesh people, this is good news for all of you as the Madhya Pradesh government has inaugurated the Chief Minister’s Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana.
The main objective of this scheme is that all the parents who have only one daughter and no son are 500. To be given every month, the main objective of this scheme is to uplift the poor people.
Because the government believes that there are still many people who have to face the financial crises, the scheme will have only parents above 60 years.
- 1 Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension
- 2 Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana Document
- 3 Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana Eligibility
- 4 Chief Minister Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana online application
- 5 Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana Application Form
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension
What will be the eligibility for Mukhyamantri Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme, how will we apply in it, what documents will be required, please read this article carefully?
I will give you complete information in this so that you can take full advantage of Kanya abhibhavak Pension Yojana Madhya Pradesh and you Be pensioned.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana Document
- Anyone of the following for age and residence – school certificate/mark list, birth certificate/voter list / own voter identity card/doctor certificate ration card.
- The couple has only a girl child and no surviving son should be confirmed on submission of any of the following documents: – Ration card/voter electoral roll containing couple’s name and family members name / Gram Panchayat / Certificate of ward in-charge. / Anganwadi / Asha worker report register / Self-attested declaration form
- Self-attested declaration by the couple / single couple to the effect that they are not income taxpayers.
- Joint photo in case of the couple being single and single photo in case of a single couple. (Check this and this material should be sent to the designated officer’s office. There is no need to upload it.)
- Widow women should attach a certified copy of the order of the Hon’ble Court for the death certificate/abandonment of the husband issued by the competent authority.
- Copy of the first page of the bank passbook/post office account.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana Eligibility
- Only couples who have an only daughter and no surviving son are eligible.
- Widowed women who have an only daughter and no surviving son are eligible.
- Only parents above 60 years of age will be included in this scheme.
Chief Minister Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana online application
- The applicant has to visit the website given here.
- The applicant will go to the website and he will see the Chief Minister’s Girl Parent Pension Scheme application form there.
- Read this application form carefully.
- Please be careful.
- There should be no error.
- If an error occurs, the form will be considered incorrect.
- Then click on the submit button.
- You can also keep a print out of it.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana Application Form
If you have any questions related to this scheme, then comment, I will answer your questions, please do not forget to like and share my Facebook page