Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana 2020 | Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyani Assistance Scheme
Dear friends, today we are going to tell you about Madhya Pradesh Minister Kalyani Sahayata Yojana on our website! Kalyani to encourage marriage and give pension for the financial security of all widows of the state “Chief Minister Kalyani Assistance Scheme ”approved. In this, an incentive amount of two lakh rupees will be given for Kalyani marriage promotion.
For the financial security of Kalyani, a pension of Rs. 300 per month from 18 to 79 years and Rs. 500 per month if above 80 years of age was also approved.
- 1 Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana
- 2 Benefits of Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Pension Yojana
- 3 Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Kalyani sahaayata yojana
- 4 Papers for Madhya Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Kalyani sahaayata yojana
- 5 Madhya Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Kalyani sahaayata yojana online Avedan
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana
Under this scheme, there will no longer be BPL restrictions for widowed women. To avail the scheme, Kalyani can get pension without joining the scheme through the nearest Panchayat officers of BPL. For this, the age of the applicant should be above 18 years.
It is important to note that under the Kalyani scheme, a survey will be conducted for all the panchayats in the district. So that no applicant is left out of this Yojana. Panchayat and Rural Development Department have prepared for this. This task will be completed with the help of the Gram Panchayat Secretary.
Friends, we want to tell you that this very good decision has been taken by the Chief Minister, this decision will make the widows self-reliant and now the widows will not depend on anyone, this is a very important welfare scheme!
For the financial security of Kalyani, Rs. 300 per month from 18 to 79 years and Rs. 500 per month will be given if you are above 80 years of age.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Pension Yojana
- Under this scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government is providing a monthly pension of 300 rupees for widows in the age group of 18 to 79 years.
- Rs 500 will be given as monthly pension to all widows above 79 years of age.
- In addition, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh for widow remarriage.
- Now women will not depend on anyone.
- The main objective of this scheme being run by the Madhya Pradesh government is to encourage widow women of the state to remarry. And this scheme is to provide benefits to women who will remarry.
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Kalyani sahaayata yojana
- The benefit of this yojana will be provided only to the permanent women of Madhya Pradesh.
- The benefit of the yojana will be provided to women from 18 years to 79 years.
- The benefit of this new scheme will be provided only to widowed women.
- Financial assistance of ₹ 200000 will be provided to any widowed women only. Who will remarry?
- Remarried women should be under 45 years of age.
Papers for Madhya Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Kalyani sahaayata yojana
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
- The applicant should have a certificate of death of the husband.
- The beneficiary should have a bank account.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Kalyani sahaayata yojana online Avedan
- The applicant must first click on the website given here.
- After clicking on the website, you will see the Chief Minister Kalyani Sahayat Yojana Application Form.
- Friends, click on this application form and fill all the information you have been asked carefully and click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can apply online for the Chief Minister Kalyani Sahayata Yojana sitting at home.