Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Payment Scheme | Bhavantar Payment Scheme | Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana | Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana | Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana application form | MP Bhawantar Bhugatan Suchi
To restrict the rate of suicide cases of farmers, the state government has a major scheme Chief Minister Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana/ Model Rate of Bhavantar Yojana.
Under the Chief Minister Bhavantar Payment Scheme, the state government will pay the difference between the sale price (in mandis) and remunerative price in the bank accounts of the farmers.
Production procurement started in Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana / Bhavantar pan cyan mp from Nagar Krishi Upaj Mandi. Sons of the region are also reaching the market with a large number of soybean and corn produce.
Through e-procurement, a total of 118.57 lakh farmers have been registered for the minimum support price-free of cost in the last 5 years, out of which 2415.62 lakh M from 64.35 lakh farmers. T. grain was purchased, worth Rs. 69111 crore was paid.
- 1 Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana / Bhavantar Yojana me Konse bank allow hai
- 2 Bhavantar Yojana Kharif Farmer Registration 2020
- 3 note:-
- 4 onion
- 5 Garlic
- 6 Following is the list of support price for Kharif crop 2020. These prices may vary by district. For this, make sure in the market committee.
- 7 Following is the list of support price for Rabi crop 2020.
- 8 Crop under Transaction Bhugtan Yojana,
- 9 Chief Minister Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Benefits
- 10 Eligibility for Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
- 11 Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana online application
- 12 Friends, let us tell you an important thing here that if any farmer does not know his ID, then click here to find his ID.
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana / Bhavantar Yojana me Konse bank allow hai
Latest information :
Bank passbook, Aadhaar card, token, and registration January slip photocopy will be taken for farmer crop sale.
- Crops that come at the support price in Kharif crops: Paddy, Urad, Tur, and Moong.
- Kharif crops include crops in the Bhavantar Yojana: – Maize, Soyabean, Jowar, Bajra, Groundnut, Sesame, and RamTil.
- Get the registration-related information from the farmer code
- Get information related to wheat farmer registration
- Get information related to moong farmer registration
Important news for farmers. Now onion will be purchased under Bhavantar Yojana / Bhavantar panjiyan mp only. According to the information, onion procurement is starting.
Photocopies of bank pass book, Aadhar card, tokens and registration slip will be taken from farmers for crop sale. Apart from this, crops like gram, lentil and mustard etc. will be purchased at MSP (maximum sale price).
- Gram’s MSP of Rs 4400 but the market price is 3200 and 3300 rupees
- Lentil MSP at Rs 4250 a quintal, market price Rs 3000 to Rs 3200
- Mustard purchase price Rs 4000 quintal market price Rs 3500
On August 25, the incentive amount of garlic-onion purchased under Chief Minister Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana will be transferred to the bank account of the farmers.
Under Chief Minister Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, 83 thousand 182 farmers of garlic and 27 thousand 425 farmers of onions will be provided incentives. The incentive amount of Rs 295 crore 56 lakh 45 thousand for garlic and Rs 86 crore 3 lakh 74 thousand 690 for onion will be transferred to the above farmers on August 25.
Onion and garlic were included in the Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Yojana in the year 2018-19 to provide reasonable prices to onion and garlic farmers. Under the scheme, the onion support price of 800 onion and garlic was Rs 3200 per quintal. The average productivity of onion was 250 quintals and garlic productivity was 75 quintals per hectare.
District Farmer Amount
- Ujjain 10329 35 Crore 3 Lakh
- Dewas 3239 8 Crore 18 Lakh
- Shajapur 40799 million 90 lakhs
- Agar Malwa 2138 7 Crore 18 Lakh
- Ratlam 5933 22 crores 16 lakhs
- Mandsaur 1245 2 crores 53 lakhs
- Neemuch 462 1 Crore 3 Lakh
District Farmer Amount
- Ujjain 24857 80 million 72 lakhs
- Dewas 5370 17 Crore 54 Lakh
- Shajapur 3791 9 Crore 84 Lakh
- Agar Malwa 5159 23 crore 6 lakhs
- Ratlam 18549 66 crore 18 lakhs
- Mandsaur 17107 72 crore 66 lakhs
- Neemuch 8358 25 million 52 lakhs
Following is the list of support price for Kharif crop 2020. These prices may vary by district. For this, make sure in the market committee.
- Soyabean – Rs. 3,399 per quintal (Rs. 500 / quintal flat difference will be available)
- Maize – Rs. 1,700 per quintal (Rs. 500 / quintal flat Bhavantar)
- Paddy – Rs 1750 per quintal
- Paddy Grade A – Rs 1770 per quintal
- Jowar Hybrid – Rs 2430 per quintal
- Jowar Maldandi – Rs 2450 per quintal
- Millet – 1950 rupees per quintal
- Arhar – Rs 5675 per quintal
- Cotton Medium Race – Rs 5150 per quintal (Rs 500 / quintal flat Bhavantar)
- Cotton long race – Rs 5450 per quintal (Rs 500 / quintal flat Bhavantar)
- Tuar – Rs 5675 per quintal
- Urad – Rs 5,600 per quintal
- Moong – Rs 6,975 per quintal
- Peanuts – Rs 4,890 per quintal
- Mole – Rs 5,675 per quintal
- Ramtil – Rs 5,877 per quintal
Note: – Maize will be purchased with 28 quintal / hector, urad 7 quintal / hector, soybean 16 quintal / hector, moong 7 quintal / hector, groundnut 20 quintal / hector, tur 6 quintal / hector, and sesame 11 quintal / hector. .
Following is the list of support price for Rabi crop 2020.
- Garlic – Rs 3200 per quintal (estimated)
- Gram – Rs 4,400 per quintal
- Lentils – Rs 4,250 per quintal
- Mustard – Rs 4,000 per quintal
- Onion – Rs 8 per kg (estimated)
- Your model rate = Rs. 3860 / quintal (for 1 to 30 April 2018)
- Support price of wheat = 2000 rupees / quintal
In Madhya Pradesh, the Chief Minister Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana has been started from Kharif-2020 on a pilot basis to get the farmers a fair price for their agricultural produce.
Through the scheme, in the Kharif season-2017, a number of Rs 2000 crore has been deposited in the bank account of 12 lakh 38 thousand farmers for soybean, groundnut, sesame, ramtil, maize, tur, urad and moong crops.
In the scheme, there is a clear provision to deposit the difference in the model sales rate of the mandis to the bank account of the farmers on selling the crop in the premises of the Agricultural Produce Market Committee notified by the farmer.
Crop under Transaction Bhugtan Yojana,
According to the official notification, 65 lakh farmers have been identified across the state who cultivate oilseeds and pulses products across the state and can enroll under the scheme. In addition, in 2020, the government may include more crops such as horticultural crops under this scheme.
Chief Minister Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Benefits
- This scheme will ensure that farmers get remunerative prices for their produce.
- The difference between the support price and the sale price (in mandis) will be deposited directly into the bank accounts of farmers by the state government.
- The Crop Girdawari mobile app will compile data about farmers and their production.
- The beneficial prices of the crop will be suggested by the Madhya Pradesh Agricultural Produce Costs and Marketing Commission.
- This scheme will ensure that matters related to displacement, land extent, and mutation should be addressed within three months.
- However, if the farmers claim that after three months their case is still pending despite being undisputed, the government will reward the farmer and the reward from the concerned employee will be deducted and punitive action will also be taken against the employees
Note: – To answer the problems of farmers about the Bhavantar Yojana, the government has created a control room at the state level, all farmers can ask about their problems on 0755-2550495 from 7 am to 11 pm.
Eligibility for Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
- The applicant should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant must be a farmer
- Click here to register for Bhavantar Payment Scheme
- Get registration-related information from Kisan Code
- Click here for the latest information about the Chief Minister Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana online application
- The applicant has to visit the website given here.
- Now click on the link given here, farmers can register it for this scheme.
- He can use his member ID or Aadhaar number.
- Now fill the required information here.
- Click on the Registration button.
Friends, let us tell you an important thing here that if any farmer does not know his ID, then click here to find his ID.
- If your mobile number is registered on the portal, you can search for the overall ID from your mobile number.
- Click here to know your overall ID from your mobile number.
- The overall ID is given in the name of any member of the family.
- So click here to search.