Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form 2020-21 – Information about Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020-21 is available here, KVS Admission 2020 Process has started filling from July 20. The admission process is online.
Admission process for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 started in Kendriya Vidyalaya from 20 July 2020. All applicants should complete online registration on time as they will not accept the admit card after the last date.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020-21
KVS Admission 2020 Process:
Admission process registration in central schools. Eligible candidates can apply for admission in KVS in various sections through online/offline mode. Candidates can apply online through the official website https://kvsangathan.nic.in/ and kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
Candidates can get admission in KV School from the month of March. See complete information about Kendriya Vidyalaya School Admission 2020-21.
Age to get admission in KV School:
Before registering yourself online, just make sure that the child must meet the eligibility conditions to get admission in KV school. The child must be at least 5 years old as of the last date of the academic year for admission in class 1.
The minimum and maximum ages of the students according to the classes are shown in the table below. Students are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying for KV Admission Form 2020-21.
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum Age on 31st March|
|1||05 years||07 years|
|2||06 years||08 years|
|3||07 years||09 years|
|4||08 years||10 years|
|5||09 years||11 years|
|6||10 years||12 years|
|7||11 years||13 years|
|8||12 years||14 years|
|9||13 years||15 years|
|10||14 years||16 years|
Rules for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya:
- Registration KVS Official Site kvsonlineadmissions.in To be held online.
- To get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, students have to register themselves online.
- Registration forms will be provided by the Principal Free of Cost. Registration for class 11 will be taken soon after the declaration of class 10th result.
- The documents required for admission in class 1 is the birth certificate.
- For other classes, the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by the school recognized by the state education department will be accepted.
- Out of the total seats available for admission in class 1, 15 percent seats are reserved for SC and 7.5 percent seats are reserved for ST.
- The reduction in the number of seats reserved for SC and ST will be worked out given the number of SC / ST children admitted under RTE quota.
- For admission from class 2 to class 12, parents and students can refer to the admission process notification available here.
- All students must compulsorily complete their online registration as soon as possible after the last date, their forms will not be accepted at all.
Highlights for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020:
- One can register to get admission for 2 children in the same school.
- An applicant can fill the form for admission in 2 KV where he will get admission where the seat is vacant.
- If there is any further error while filling the form or if some data has to be changed, then before the last date, you can go online and re-register in the form and also edit the mess.
- For admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas, first, the children of the Sangh Parivar are transferred to the children of the Parivar.
You have searched Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21, Kendriya Vidyalaya admission, kvs online admission, Kendriya Vidyalaya school, Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form, Kendriya Vidyalaya admission form for class 1, Kendriya Vidyalaya school admission
Common questions related to admission in KVS online admission 2020:
answer: For admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya in India, you can fill the KVS online form at https://kvsonlineadmission.in.
answer: You will find the KVS admission list (provisional) on the official websites of the respective KVs for which you have applied.
answer: For admission to any KV in India, you can apply online at https://kvsonlineadmission.in.
answer: Anyone can apply for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Some rules are followed when selecting a student.
answer: Yes, anyone can apply for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Central employees are given priority.
answer: There is no fee included for filling the KVS online entry form and it is absolutely free.
answer: KVS does not provide any examination for admission in class I.
answer: You can apply to a maximum of 3 Kendriya Vidyalayas.