Delhi University Admission 2020 (Delhi University Admission 2020-21): The minimum percentage required for admission to Delhi University, Delhi University Admission Cut off List, Delhi University Courses information is as follows.
The registration process for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, MPhil and PhD courses of Delhi University starts from 20 June. Applicants can visit the university’s registration portal on Saturday and register for courses.
University of Delhi (DU) has released the date sheet of annual examinations for undergraduate (UG) courses on its official website du.ac.in.
This time also DU (University of Delhi) has entrusted the responsibility to the National Testing Agency. The online application process can start from June 20. These exams will be conducted for the Choice Based Credit System program, three-year undergraduate courses, five-year programs, among other semesters.
Delhi University Admission 2020 (Delhi University Admission 2020)
Every student has dreamed of entering and studying in the best institute of higher education in the country, ‘University of Delhi (DU) and Delhi University Admission 2020-21 to get admission in the best colleges.
DU has released the list of undergraduate (UG) courses (merit based) for which it will conduct the entrance examination for admission in the academic session 2020-21.
University of Delhi (DU) is a public central collegiate university that enters into several specializations under various undergraduate (UG) courses (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech) and postgraduate (PG) courses (MA, M) Provides.
Com, M.Sc, M.Tech based on marks of merit degree merit / entrance exam) Known for its high standards in teaching and research, Delhi University is one of the largest universities in India, with 77 affiliated colleges. Are spread all over Delhi.
Information required for minimum percentage of Delhi University admission
DU Admission Minimum Percentage: UG Course
- A general candidate should have minimum 60% in four subjects (including mathematics), 54% for OBC, and passing marks are required for SC / ST.
- Minimum qualification is 12th passed / appearing with 75% aggregate of best four including 85% in English for general category.
DU Admission Minimum Percentage: PG Course
- B. Tech. /B.E. Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Instrumentation Engineering students must have 60% marks. In their respective courses.
- B. Sc in related subjects or any branch of Science or Engineering with Physics and Mathematics passed with minimum 60% aggregate marks and 50% marks for B.Sc. (Hons) students.
Arts Commerce Arts and Commerce DU Admission Merit Based
Delhi University Admission 2020 Essential Information:
- The application process for UG, PG courses starts in the month of April-May every year.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12) from a recognized Board of Education can apply in UG courses.
- Final admission to merit-based UG courses includes screening of merit marks.
- For many UG courses like B.Tech, BMS, BBA-FIA etc., candidates have to appear for University Entrance Examination.
- For the entrance examination, the admit card will be available online within a week of the last date of application.
- Those seeking admission in PG courses should have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with the minimum required set.
- Registration for UG, PG courses can be done through the General Registration Portal available on the official website of DU.
For different academic programs offered by the university, the exam pattern will vary. The examination conducted for PG courses will be an OMR based examination.
Candidates should also note that in case of merit-based UG courses, there will be no entrance examination. The entrance examination will be conducted only for many UG courses (admission based) and PG courses.
The University of Delhi also offers correspondence courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The School of Open Learning (SOL), DU has been established to serve the purpose of distance education.
Note: In addition to the general cutoff list for DU recognized board students, students from AIU, UGC or MHRD accredited schools will be considered for admission to Delhi University based on a separate merit list. The university has a specific grade point conversion system for this.
Delhi University Courses – The list of courses in Delhi University for which the students will go through an entrance test are as follows:
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Business Economics
- BA (Hons) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports B.Sc. (P.E., H.E. & S.)
- BA (Hons) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- BA (Hons) Music
Request – You are requested to share this Delhi University Admission Link (Delhi University Admission 2020) to your friends more and more on Watts App Group and Facebook or other social networks and help them to get good employment too.
Ans: On the official website du.ac.in
Ans: Each time the cut-off fire is different. If the seats are saved, the DU can issue a cut-off other than five.
Ans: To be eligible for admission in DU, candidates have to bring at least 60 percent marks and 50 percent marks in English.