Sarkari Naukri up in Hindi 2020: Today we are going to tell you about the government job UP 2020 in Hindi which jobs are going out in which departments.
The recruitment of UP State Government is done to fill the vacant posts in various government departments. If you want to become an employee of the state government, then you have to get a good score in the exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh government. So prepare well and get a job in Uttar Pradesh.
Government job UP 2020
We update the complete information like eligibility, selection process, pay scale, application process, registration dates which are required to apply for any job in UP.
|state name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post name||Various posts|
|Category name||Government Job|
How to apply for UP job online
The state government of Uttar Pradesh accepts applications only with specified dates. So, interested and eligible people have to submit their UP government jobs application form before the due date. Otherwise your application will not be accepted.
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh
- Find the recruitment link on the home page.
- Click the link on it and search the job according to the qualification.
- If you have a qualifying job, apply.
- Fill the application form with correct details and submit it.
- Take a print of this for the future.
List of Departments in Government of Uttar Pradesh
There are ample job opportunities in many departments of Uttar Pradesh state. To secure a job in the UP government sector, you must have a complete list of departments.
- Department of Energy
- Administrative Reforms Department
- Agriculture Department
- Agricultural Education and Research
- Animal Husbandry Department
- Appointment and personnel
- Backward welfare department
- Sugarcane development
- Directorate of civil aviation
- Commercial tax department
- cooperative Department
- Coordination department
- Culture department
- Dairy development department
- Charitable department
- Election Department
- Handicapped department
- Department of Energy
- Entertainment tax department
- Estate Department
- Excise Department
- Externally aided project department
- finance department
- Fisheries Department
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Forest Department
- General Administration
- Ground Water Department
- Handloom department
- Higher Education Department
- Horticulture department
- Housing department
- Information and Public Relations Department
- Information and Industrial Development Department
- Irrigation and Water Resources Department
- Khadi and Village Industries
- Labour Department
- Department of Land Development and Water Resources
- Language department
- Law and justice department
- Legal Metrology Department
- Medical education department
- Medical health department
- Minor Irrigation
- Minority Welfare Department
- MSME and Export Promotion Department
- National Integration Department
- Panchayati Raj Department
- Parliamentary affairs
- planning Department
- Political pension department
- Prison Administration and Correctional Services
- Program implementation
- Protocol department
- Public Works Department
- Revenue Department
- Rural development department
- Rural engineering department
- Military welfare department
- Science and Technology Department
- Secondary education department
- Secretarial administration
- Sericulture department
- Head of Rural Development Department
- Social Welfare Department
- Sports department
- Stamp department
- Tourism department
- transport Department
- UP Reorganization and Coordination Department
- Urban development department
- Vigilance Department
- Women’s Welfare Department
- Youth welfare department
- and others
Hope this information is useful for you. Stay with our website latest government job UP in UP state and check exam syllabus, admit card and result updates.
Frequently asked questions about government job UP
Ans: In the list given on this page, click the recruitment for which you want to apply. By clicking on that recruitment link, you will get applied online link.
Ans: Yes, all important active government posts available on government jobs are available in Uttar Pradesh and candidates can check the available jobs for competitive exams like UPSC, RRB NTPC, IBPS PO & Clerk, SBI PO & Clerk, SSC CGL, RBI Grade. Can.
Ans: The minimum age limit for most of UP government jobs is 18 years. And the minimum age limit for UP government vacancies varies by post. So check the advertisement.
Ans: Yes, Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs in Jobalerthindi.com gets updated on daily basis.
Ans: Yes, you can find all the important details like name, which include job vacancies, salary, eligibility criteria, admit card, start and end date for online application and much more.