Governent initiatives: Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) operated under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India has recently launched two portals. Its objective is to provide employment to the workers and to strengthen the economy of the country.
Governent initiatives: The Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC), operated under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, has recently launched two portals. Among them, one is competent and the other is CVed. Under Saksham SAKSHAM, to develop a dynamic job portal by mapping the skills of crores of MSME workers across the country and connecting the workers directly to the MSMEs. Whereas Seaweed aims to pave the way for strengthening the national economy.
Government is keeping an eye on the present as well as the future
Dr. VK Saraswat, Chairman of TFAC and Member of NITI Aayog, says that the intention of the Central Government is clear from both portals. Through these two portals, we want to ensure that we have an eye on the future as well as the present. This is where the role of TIFAC comes in a big way. Its impact will be seen in the coming years.
Also read: Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2021: List of Constable Driver Recruitment Exam released, check here
5 importance of able
1. Able Job Portal performs skill mapping of workers as per the requirements of MSMEs across the country. This will help workers who have been forced to return home due to the Corona epidemic.
2. After identifying the level of skill mapping, the workers will be provided with a skill card which will help them find jobs in the MSMEs located in the surrounding areas.
3. The initiative aims to generate 1 million blue-collar jobs across India.
4. With the help of Saksham, the government plans to eliminate the middlemen ie labor contractor between the workers and the MSMEs.
5. One of its objectives is to inspire the youth to start their own start-ups.
At the same time, commercial farming has to be promoted across the country through Seaweed. At the same time, the economy of the country has to be strengthened.
Also read: Government jobs: RPSC released JLO post, check here
Web Title: Governant Initiatives launches job portal for placing workers in msmes