ECI Vacancy 2020: The Election Commission of India is inviting applications for the engagement of Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘A’, Grade ‘B’, Grade ‘D’ Posts in Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 Pay Matrix respectively on a deputation basis. An applications are invited to fill a total of 19 vacant positions of DEO eligible and interested persons and whose services can be spared immediately by their parent office may apply, through proper channel in prescribed format before 25th September 2020.More details about ECI Vacancy 2020 are as given below:
Election Commission of India has invited applications for the recruitment of new posts under Election Commission of India Recruitment 2020. Data Entry Operator (DEO) grade, A ‘, grade, B’, grade ‘D’ post is available under ECI Recruitment 2020.
The process of applying for the Election Commission of India Recruitment 2020 has been kept offline. Eligible and Interested candidates, last date to apply 25 September 2020 By filling the application, you can send it to the given leaf.
For more information related to Election Commission of India, follow our website indiasarkarinaukri.co.in regularly. Eligibility of candidates, last date of application, other important date, all important links, and other important information related to ECI Bharti 2020 or indiasarkarinaukri.co.in are regularly updated.
Detailed information of Election Commission of India Recruitment 2020
|Name of Department
||Election Commission of India|
||Election Commission of India Recruitment 2020|
|Last Date||25 September 2020|
|Application Address||As Per Given In Notification|
|Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre / department|
Election Commission of India Recruitment Posts Information
|Total posts||19 posts|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) grade, ‘A’||09 posts|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) grade, B ‘||05 posts|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘D’‘||05 posts|
Other important dates for ECI DEO Jobs
|Last date to apply||25 September 2020|
How To Apply For Election Commission Of India Jobs 2020
- Click on ECI Notification provided above
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of application.
- While forwarding the application in the prescribed format, it may be ensured that the following documents are enclosed with the application: –
- Attested copies of the character rolls of the person concerned for the last three year
- Vigilance clearance and Integrity Certificate.
- Statement of Penalties imposed, if any, during the last ten years.
Don’t forget to share this information to your friends !!