DME Recruitment 2020
DME Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Assam invites online applications regarding filling of Staff Nurse posts. An online applications are invited to fill a total of 150 vacant positions. Candidates having BSc Degree in Nursing / GNM can apply here from 8th August 2020 for DME Recruitment 2020 The closing date for the final submission of application form is 17th August 2020. Further details about vacancy, online link and detailed notification is as given below:
Directorate of Medical Education has invited applications for the recruitment of new posts under Directorate of Medical Education Recruitment 2020. Staff nurse is available under Medical Education Recruitment 2020.
The process of applying for DME Recruitment 2020 has been kept online. Eligible and Interested candidates, last date to apply 17 August 2020 You can fill the online application and submit it in the given link.
Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. For more information related to Assam, follow our website indiasarkarinaukri.co.in regularly. Eligibility of candidates, last date of application, other important date, all important links, and other important information related to DME Jobs 2020 or indiasarkarinaukri.co.in are updated regularly.
Other information related to DME Bharti is given in detail below.
Detailed information of Directorate of Medical Education Recruitment 2020
|Name of Department
||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
||Directorate of Medical Education Recruitment 2020|
|Last Date||17 August 2020|
|Candidates should have B.Sc (Nursing) / GNM. ||
DME Assam Recruitment Posts Information
|Total posts||150 posts|
|staff nurse||150 posts|
Other Important Dates of DME Vacancy
|First date of filling application||08 August 2020|
|Last date for filling application||17 August 2020|
How To Apply For Health & Family Welfare Department Jobs 2020
- Visit the official website
- Find the Registration link and register yourself.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Fill the required credentials in the application form.
- Provide required details asked in the form like- Personal Details, Educational Details, and Contact Details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents along with the Photo and Signature of the candidate.
- Submit the form, download it, and take a print out for future reference.
Don’t forget to share this information to your friends !!