Dev Narayan chatra scooty yojana Rajasthan | Devnarayan student scooty distribution and incentive amount scheme | devnarayan student scooty distribution online application | Rajasthan devnarayan scooty list 2020
The Rajasthan State Government started the Dev Narayan Chatra scooty veteran Rajasthan Yojana 2020 for school students. Under this scheme, girls belonging to 12th class SC / ST and Special Backward Classes have been made beneficiaries.
Under the scheme, girls who have secured 50% marks in 12th standard are made eligible. Under this scheme, eligible / applicants Students have to get more than 50% marks in class 12th. Under the scheme, the State Government will bear one-year insurance, two litres of petrol and transportation expenses till the delivery of the student.
- 1 Devnarayan Chatra scooty | dce.rajasthan.gov.in
- 2 Devnarayan Protsahan Yojana
- 3 Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Eligibility
- 4 Deonnarayan Chatra Scooty important papers
- 5 Rajasthan Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Online Avedan
- 6 Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Offline Application
- 7 Rajasthan Devanarayan Scooty Bhugtan Prakriya
Devnarayan Chatra scooty | dce.rajasthan.gov.in
Dear girls of Rajasthan, all of you must be wondering how we will participate in the Devnarayan Scooty distribution scheme and how will the application for it be done, it will be very easy to do all this, the students need not panic, please read this article carefully, I will give you I will give all the information so that you do not face any problem in applying for it.
Devnarayan Protsahan Yojana
- 10000 rupees per annum in 12th, first, second and third year under this scheme
- 20000 rupees in first year postgraduate
- On achieving more than 50% marks in the first year of post-graduation, an incentive amount of Rs 20000 will be provided for the second year.
- Benefit will not be payable in the Devnarayan Education Financial Assistance Scheme / Other Financial Assistance Scheme to the student availing the benefit of the scheme.
Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Eligibility
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to the students who will be from Rajasthan.
- The annual income of the parents or husband of the students should not exceed two lakh rupees.
- The benefit of the scheme will be for married, unmarried and other girl students.
- The benefit of the scheme will not be given if there is a gap between the 12th and regular undergraduate first year and last year of graduate and regular postgraduate first year.
Deonnarayan Chatra Scooty important papers
- Certified copy of fee deposit receipt for admission to Government College Agricultural University College Sanskrit.
- Mark List of Exams
- Original residence certificate issued by the officer.
- Caste certificate, Caste certificate of other backward classes too.
- Certificate of parental income.
- Student’s bank passbook.
- Aadhar Card |
- Photo |
- Copy of the student should not have availed any scholarship scheme anywhere else.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Online Avedan
- Any student applying for Deonarayan Scooty will have to visit the website given here.
- As soon as the student goes to the website, she will see an application form for Deonarayan Scooty.
- He should fill the complete information in the application form, whatever is asked, keep in mind that whatever information is filled must be correct.
- There should be no mistake in it, if there is a mistake in it, then your form will be considered wrong and you will not be eligible for Devnarayan Scooty.
- After this, click on the turn-on time.
- You can keep a print out of it with you.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Offline Application
- For this, you have to fill the application form completely, pasting your photo in it and whatever documents are asked for.
- They have to be put together and give it to the principal of their college.
- Whichever DATE will be determined by you, keep in mind the necessary checks of the applications and certificates received by the principal college, marking the name of each student, father’s name, class faculty and marking percentage, certifying and signing and submitting it to the College Education Department in Jaipur. Will be mandatory.
Rajasthan Devanarayan Scooty Bhugtan Prakriya
- After examining the application forms received from the Principal in the College Education Department, Jaipur, the first 1000 girls will be given a scooter by making a list as per the percentage of 12th pass of regular special backward class girls in the first year of government colleges, according to the rules on the application forms of the remaining girls. Incentives will be given.
- From 2015 onwards, a total of 1000 scooty will be given to special backward class girl students. Regular first-year second-year third year in bachelor’s degree and regular girl students in degree will be given incentives on correct application forms. To be credited to their bank accounts.
- For the implementation of the budget provision scheme, the Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Jaipur will open the budget allocation from the financial department and open the budget to the college education department.