Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor and other posts.
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
BPSC Engineering Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) HOD in Government Polytechnic / Government Women Polytechnic Institute under Science and Technology Department, Government of Bihar Lecturer in Automobile Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and others A notification has been issued for recruitment to the posts. Interested candidates and eligible candidates can apply for these posts online through bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Recruitment 2020-Important Dates:
- Starting date for online application submission: 4 September 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 September 2020
BPSC Recruitment 2020-Vacancy Details:
HOD Automobile Engineering – 2 Posts
Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering – 166 Posts
Lecturer, Electronics Engineering – 131 posts
Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering – 306 Posts
BPSC Recruitment 2020-Eligibility Criteria:
- HOD Automobile Engineering- Bachelor in First Class in Automobile Engineering / Technology or PhD in Automobile Engineering / Technology with Masters level studies. OR Bachelor or Masters Degree in Automobile Engineering / Technology.
- Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering – First class BE / B.Tech / BS / BSc (Engineering) or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering / Technology.
- Lecturer, Electronics Engineering – BE / B.Tech / BS / B.Sc (Engineering) or equivalent in first class in Electronics Engineering / Technology.
- Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering – First degree BE / B.Tech / BS / B.Sc (Engineering) and any degree or equivalent degree from ME / MTech / MS or Integrated MTech in Civil Engineering.
BPSC Engineering Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – Minimum 21 years
BPSC Recruitment 2020-How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at bpsc.bih.nic.in from 4 September 2020 to 21 September 2020. After submitting the online application, candidates can take a printout of the application and send it to the Commission by or before 12 October 2020.