Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana 2020 | Chief Minister Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana | Electricity bill waiver 2020 MP | Electricity bill waiver 2020 | Madhya Pradesh Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana
Once the scheme is implemented, only two hundred rupees will have to be billed. If the bill falls short of it, only the actual bill will be taken.
The beneficiaries who use air conditioners, heaters or more than one thousand watts of electricity will not come under the scheme.
Only fans, a light (tube light, bulb) and TV keepers will get the benefit of the yojana. Dear friends, as you all know, we try our best to give you all the information about all the government schemes on our website.
Today we have a And we have brought the government scheme which is running on behalf of the Madhya Pradesh government, the name of the yojana is Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana
Friends, we want to tell you that the name of this yojana is also the Chief Minister’s simple electricity bill scheme. According to Madhya Pradesh State Government, the electricity bill of about 77 lakh people will be waived through this yojana.
And the government will pay the waived money through subsidy and the government will have to spend at least Rs 1806 crore for doing so.
Under this Yojana people’s bills will be forgiven. How can you avail the benefit of this Yojana? To see full information, read our entire article carefully and get your Bijalee Bil Mafi Yojana.
- 1 Chief Minister Saral Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- 2 Saral Bijli Bil Yojana
- 3 Mukhya Mantri bakaya Bijli bill Mafi Yojana.
- 4 Benefits of Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana
- 5 Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana
- 6 Documents required for Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana
- 7 Online application for Madhya Pradesh Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana
Chief Minister Saral Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana Madhya Pradesh
Friends, now all of you want to know that whose electricity bill will be forgiven, then we want to tell you that any unorganized labourer or any member of the BPL family will have electricity connection in the name of the previous outstanding bill.
After that, those with a bill of up to one thousand will have to deposit only Rs. 200 electricity bill. If the electricity bill comes to Rs 200, then the entire amount will have to be deposited.
All this will be simple and with the Chief Minister’s outstanding Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana. The Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana also covers consumers living below the poverty line.
This is only for the defaulters till June. Around 5 lakh unorganized workers are registered/registered while around thousands of BPL holders are consumers. If they have already availed the benefit of redemption of arrears in any other scheme, then those consumers will be given benefit in this scheme again.
For which the survey has been started. Employees will gather information from door to door. This survey is to be completed in 10 days. In which to select eligible beneficiaries. The next bill will be released after that.
This scheme is for the registered domestic consumer in the unorganized labour category or BPL category. If there is no electricity connection with the name of the registered person, running in the name of a member of his family, but his name should be in the overall database as a family. Electricity dues of June 2018 will be waived. That is, the balance in the bill of July will be zero.
Saral Bijli Bil Yojana
Workers registered under the Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana-2018 will be eligible under the Saral Bijalee Bil Yojana. The eligible families will get the facility of electricity connection (free of cost) without connection charges.
The monthly bill will be payable by the eligible consumer up to Rs 200 per month only. If the bill is less than Rs 200, the consumers will have to pay the actual amount due. If the actual bill is more than Rs 200, the difference amount will be given as subsidy by the government.
The estimated subsidy amount to be provided by the government will be Rs 1000 crore. 88 lakh beneficiaries will be benefited from this. This scheme will come into effect from July 1, 2018. In this scheme, the facility will be provided for running bulbs, fans and TV in rural and urban areas.
Mukhya Mantri bakaya Bijli bill Mafi Yojana.
In the Chief Minister’s outstanding electricity bill waiver scheme 2018, the Madhya Pradesh government will waive the outstanding electricity bills of Rs 5179 crore for the workers and poor registered under the Chief Minister’s Public Welfare (Sambal) Scheme 2018.
In this, workers and BPL consumers registered under the Chief Minister’s Public Welfare (Sambal) Yojana-2018 will be eligible. In this scheme, as on June 30, 2018, the full principal dues and surcharge amount will be waived. The entire amount of surcharge and 50% of the principal balance will be borne by the distribution companies.
The remaining 50% of the original dues will be given as subsidy to the distribution companies by the state government. The scheme will come into effect from July 1, 2018 (Bill August 2018).
The estimated subsidy in this scheme is Rs 1806 crore and 77 lakh beneficiaries will be benefited from it. The facility of registration and benefit will be provided to the beneficiaries by organizing camps from July 2018.
Apart from this, the plan of metering and replacement of burn / bad meters and installation of meters including prepaid meters will be completed by March 2020. The Department of Energy will be authorized to make partial amendments to both schemes as necessary.
Benefits of Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana
- Consumers will be charged a maximum electricity bill of only Rs 200.
- Camps are being organized in the wards by the power company to apply for the people under the electricity bill Saral scheme. In this, full information is being provided to the people.
- Free electricity connections will be given under this yojana.
- Poor people could easily get an electricity connection in their homes and without any cost.
- According to this scheme, if the electricity bill of consumers is less than two hundred rupees, then they will have to pay that bill themselves.
- At the same time, if the bill is more than two hundred 200 rupees, then they have to pay only 200 rupees and more than 200 rupees of the bill will be given as subsidy by the government.
- With the help of this scheme, the state government wants to give electricity to the poor people of their state so that these people can use bulbs, television and fans.
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana
- The benefit of this yojana will be given only to citizens who have registered under the Chief Minister’s Public Welfare Scheme (MJKY).
- The government estimates that almost every poor family will get benefits from this scheme.
- Bill Mafi Yojana also covers consumers living below the poverty line. This is only for the defaulters till June.
- About 4 lakh unorganized workers have been registered.
- While almost thousands of BPL holders are consumers.
- If they have already availed the benefit of redemption of arrears in any other scheme, then those consumers will be given benefit in this scheme again. For which the survey has been started.
Documents required for Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana
- Worker application-cum-declaration form and certificate of registration,
- Consumer mobile number,
- Submit the photocopy of the Aadhaar number to the office of the concerned power company.
Online application for Madhya Pradesh Bijli Bil Mafi Yojana
- To avail of this scheme, people have to get themselves registered.
- Camps will be set up in blocks and power distribution centres to register people.
- People will be able to register themselves for this scheme by going to these camps.