Bihar Deled Exam Date 2020: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has announced important dates to apply for D.EL.Ed 2019-21 first year exam and 2018-20 second year exam .
Bihar DLED 2020
BSEB President Anand Kishore said in a press note that the examination form website http://www.biharboardonline.com/ Will be available from 22 June.
Bihar Deled Exam Date 2020:
D.El.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2020 schedule has been postponed till further notice. The new exam date will be notified later.
Bihar DLED 2020 Application Fee:
- The application fee for 2019-20 session (first year exam) is Rs 1300.
- For 2018-20 (second year exam) it is Rs 1425.
- An amount of Rs 175 will be paid along with the application fee as late fee.
- Candidates can apply online from 23 to 30 June and
- You can pay the online application fee by 1 July.
- The last date for submission of applications with late penalty is from 2 to 6 July and
- Late fee can be paid till 7 July.
- Application Form Improvement from 8 to 11 July
How to apply for Bihar DLED 2020:
Principals of the universities will be provided with a user ID and password. They have to login to Bihar DELEd official website biharboard.online and submit online application form for their students.
Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Examination Center:
Since this exam is conducted only for the state of Bihar, the examination centers are only in the districts of Bihar.
Helpline Number: Those who have difficulty in filling the application form can dial the helpline number: 0612-2232074, 2232257, 2232239, 2230051, 2232227
Ans: The date of Bihar deled examination will be notified later.
Ans: You can download the admit card for Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 from biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in a few days before the exam.
Ans: Bihar School Examination Board will conduct Bihar D.El.dd 2020.
Ans: Bihar D.E.ED Joint Entrance Examination will be conducted in offline mode. In other words, it is a pen-paper test.