To make the citizens of Uttar Pradesh no longer migrate from their state, a scheme is being run by the UP government. The name of this scheme is Baba Saheb Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana.
Through this scheme, the youth of Uttar Pradesh will be provided financial assistance from the government to do business. For business under the scheme, applicants will be given loans ranging from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 2 lakh. In this, the subsidy will also be given to general category people including SC / ST people.
If you now want to take advantage of this Babasaheb Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana or you want to get any information related to it, then read this article till the end.
- 1 UP Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana | Uttar Pradesh Migrant Laborers / Workers Loan Scheme
- 2 Benefit will be reached to these areas of Uttar Pradesh
- 3 This is how UP Babasaheb Ambedkar Labor Employment Promotion Scheme will work
- 4 UP Baba Saheb Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Loan Yojana : What is the purpose ?
- 5 Eligibility and documents of the scheme
- 6 Benefits of Baba Saheb Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Loan Yojana
- 7 What type of employment will you get loan
- 8 Baba Saheb Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana, How to Apply, Online / Offline Registration Form
UP Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana | Uttar Pradesh Migrant Laborers / Workers Loan Scheme
It is often seen that the youth leave the village in connection with work and migrate towards the city. This stops the entire development of states and villages. In such a situation, the government has launched Amdedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana to prevent such migration and make people self-reliant.
Through this scheme, those youth who are unable to run their jobs due to the Corona epidemic and have returned from the cities. The government’s effort is to make them self-sufficient and prepare a source of income for them.
Benefit will be reached to these areas of Uttar Pradesh
The benefit of the scheme will be gradually extended to all the beneficiaries of the state. About one lakh people will be benefited from this scheme. In the first phase, ten thousand migrant laborers will be given the opportunity of self-employment. The government will try to take it to one lakh laborers in the second phase.
This is how UP Babasaheb Ambedkar Labor Employment Promotion Scheme will work
Different categories have been given the task to make the scheme a success. In this, the work of checking the application of the applicants will be done first. They will be investigated by BDO, GDO Panchayat, and ADO Panchayat of the block. After this, interviews will be conducted under the chairmanship of BDO. Loans will be given only after passing the interview. In such a case, if an applicant is not fully aware of the business that he wants to do, then he will be given training first and every little big information related to that business will be provided. So that he can do business properly.
UP Baba Saheb Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Loan Yojana : What is the purpose ?
The objective of this scheme is to make the people/migrant workers of the state self-sufficient, through which they can earn a better income for themselves, as well as provide employment to others. Through this, a target has been set to prevent migration in the state.
Eligibility and documents of the scheme
- It is mandatory to be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh
- The applicant should have all the things like Aadhaar Card, Permanent Certificate, Educational Qualification Document, Bank Account, Passport Size Photo, Registered Mobile Number.
Benefits of Baba Saheb Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Loan Yojana
- All the people of Uttar Pradesh who are unemployed will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- The migrating people will be given the opportunity to do business in the state itself.
- Through the scheme, an amount of Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 2 lakh can be acquired as a loan.
- Applicants will be trained so that they can do business properly.
- People will start becoming self-sufficient through the scheme.
- This will also give the poor and poor people a chance to do business.
- This will provide more employment to the people of the state.
What type of employment will you get loan
Mobile Repairing, Grocery Stores, Milk Dairy, Computer & TV Repair, Poultry Business, Beauty Parlor, Fisheries & Furniture Works, Perfumes, Incense Lights, Agarbattis, Agri Products, Food Packaging & Cow based Agro Products, Flower Based Products, Compost Fertilizer, etc.
Baba Saheb Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana, How to Apply, Online / Offline Registration Form
- For application, people will have to go to their nearest block offices and talk.
- Here the applicant will get the form, filling all the information in it and putting a copy of his document will have to submit the form.
- After this, your form will go for checking, it will be seen whether your information is correct or not, besides the form will be checked on many parameters.
- After checking, if your form is found correct then you will be called for interview.
- You will be given training and loan only after passing the interview.
- What is Babasaheb Ambedkar Employment Promotion Scheme?
The scheme has been started to provide self-employment opportunities to the lakhs of migrant workers who have returned to UP in their villages. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be given a loan to become self-reliant.
- How much budget has been set by the Uttar Pradesh government for this scheme?
The state government has fixed a budget of fifty crore for this scheme.
- How much subsidy will be given in the loan?
35 to 50 percent subsidy will be given in the loan given under this scheme.
- What are the rules for deciding the beneficiary?
Fifty percent of the beneficiaries of the scheme will be for scheduled castes and tribes, 5 percent for the disabled.
- How to apply? Where can I get the form, online or offline?
To avail the scheme, the workers will have to contact the Block Development Officer. The application form, registration information will be given by them.